WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 25d

Did anyone here submit an entry for Motorvation at all? I thought I'd give it a crack, and try get in with some of my mates in the Ace Ford Club.

I did :)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 7d

Lol, name droppin n sh*t!!

Man of the match performance tonight at indoor cricket FTW. 8 wickets for 7 runs or something! Last over copped a cricket ball in my eye socket from about 1m away. Hit as hard as you can hit an indoor ball so definitely FTMFL. Still, coulda been the middle stump which would have really hurt!

No ones ever really hit me (aside from 5ft of habib sucker punching me which didnt turn out so well for him) so its my first black eye lol

Also one of the boys told me a story about the building sight on Sheperton near the causeway(?) this morning. Apparently the crane was lifting a load up and what looked like an apprentice was holding on under neath.... The boys on the 2nd floor (all wearing their safety crap) were appluading lol

Edited by Mat

• Member For: 16y 6m 7d

I applied on Friday in person Mike, Luke (EARACHE/NUKEDF6) offered me a spot with his brother's/Lee Sanders etc etc :burnout:

ive know sanders for years he is a nut case in his rx3 :beerchug: lives for mortovation only miss powercruise because his mrs was late with their 2nd kid :buttonit:

• Member For: 16y 6m 7d

I applied on Friday in person Mike, Luke (EARACHE/NUKEDF6) offered me a spot with his brother's/Lee Sanders etc etc :burnout:

ive known sanders for years he is a nut case in his rx3 :beerchug: lives for mortovation only missed powercruise because his mrs was late with their 2nd kid :buttonit:

Edited by GCTXR6

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 1d

Last over copped a cricket ball in my eye socket from about 1m away. Hit as hard as you can hit an indoor ball so definitely FTMFL. Still, coulda been the middle stump which would have really hurt!

My best mate got hit off, middle and leg, wicket keeping with no box FTL. Bowler was very sharp batsmen swung as hard as he could , edged it. Gloves didn't make it in time to take it shutup.gif

Never seen someone actually physically turn green before. Much rolling around, screaming and vomitting , yet everybody thought itroflmbo.gifroflmbo.gif

Yeah, so not as bad as it could have been Mat. Have also seen a team mate hit during a club game hit in the eye with the old six stitcher fielding at silly mid off. This was in the days before helmets. Several weeks in hospital