WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 16y 1m 18d

have to add crakcked windscreen and a/c unit that dumps condensate on your foot when ya turn left. but I think your still infront lol.

turned out ok, just need to find some time to touch it up, little rough. but put 20mm hub extenders on so rims dont offset fail, lowered it 65mm = guard just sat on tyres. so out came the grinder at 2am saturday in time for powercruise, given the circumstances it turned out ok.

• Member For: 17y 8m 28d

LOL, spot on with the age thing dude, 35 as we speak, you young whipper snapper! Perhaps when you mature a little more, you'll understand the finer things in life. :buttrock:

Mate I agree that Perth needs some improvements, but if the choice came down to turning this place into a tourist mecca or stay the way we are, I'd stay the way we are.

I never said crime would increase, but tourists are more than likely to be carrying an expensive camera or video equipment, have more money in cash form than most local people and are less aware of there surroundings. They are an easy target for an oportunistic criminal and these criminals would target these sorts of areas. Having said that though, you would also think that there would also be a higher police and security presence to give the tourist a safer feeling.... Who knows, but I don't think crime would go down.

Though the upside of more tourists would be more crumpet to perv at, whilst doing bog laps along the coast! :omg:

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 29d

If you need naked womens drapped across earth moving gear to hell sell your services then I reckon manho is your new IT guy :D

farken brilliant idea !!! everyone loves naked women - as long as they fit into the correct age/weight/colour/tidiness matrix - and everyone loves machinery !!! win:win !!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 9d

Can I suggest a lovely 21 y/o blonde (cause lets face it, teenagers are idiots), size 8, DD's, about 5'7.

I've suggested "topless tuesdays" at work. One week I'd hire only womens (and tell pedobear to stay home!) for the blokes and the next I'd hire some buffed up gym junkies for the ladies cause I certainly dont think Al or I would cut it! I'd make a fortune

• 12" member
  • Donating Members

LOL, spot on with the age thing dude, 35 as we speak, you young whipper snapper! Perhaps when you mature a little more, you'll understand the finer things in life. :beerchug:

Mate I agree that Perth needs some improvements, but if the choice came down to turning this place into a tourist mecca or stay the way we are, I'd stay the way we are.

I never said crime would increase, but tourists are more than likely to be carrying an expensive camera or video equipment, have more money in cash form than most local people and are less aware of there surroundings. They are an easy target for an oportunistic criminal and these criminals would target these sorts of areas. Having said that though, you would also think that there would also be a higher police and security presence to give the tourist a safer feeling.... Who knows, but I don't think crime would go down.

Though the upside of more tourists would be more crumpet to perv at, whilst doing bog laps along the coast! :bouncey:

yeh mate I would tend to agree.. while perth can be a boring backwater town and a suitable location for Deliverance 2, there are still a lot of good things about it.. crime is fairly low, the Main Roads Dept and road traffic system while usually fubarred and mismanaged by a bunch of retarded anal beads is still not as bad as over east, plenty of hot ass women, a good mining industry etc..

more hot tourist crumpet would be nice, as would a few more quality bars, Daylight saving, relaxed trading hours and less of a nanny state government etc..

• 12" member
  • Donating Members

Can I suggest a lovely 21 y/o blonde (cause lets face it, teenagers are idiots), size 8, DD's, about 5'7.

I've suggested "topless tuesdays" at work. One week I'd hire only womens (and tell pedobear to stay home!) for the blokes and the next I'd hire some buffed up gym junkies for the ladies cause I certainly dont think Al or I would cut it! I'd make a fortune

sounds good, apart from the dudes for ladies day.. just have chicks nonstop to cater for the rug munchers as well..

ROFL pedobear - put the f*cking sauce in the f*cking fridge!

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 29d

Well it's not my fave, but it reminds me of it. Shockwave > all colours. Hey I can't talk though I have a silver cop car!

Oh and his plate is only 850 or so away from mine, that makes it special. :bliss:

Edited by -SteveR-