WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 22d

Yesterday I went to go get some fuel as you do.. I was waiting for a free bay then this bitch starting reversing towards the front of my ute I was like waaat the eff! Beeped horn she was still reversing she was cm's away from hitting me so I drove up alongside this stupid betch rolled my window down so I could give her a blasting so then she moved back to so I smashed into reverse biggest wheel spin then she f*cks off down to the hj's drive through so I followed her down an yelled at her there I was so angry near miss but f*ck people should look before moving backwards idiooooots

Rant over

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d

Thanks guys. The pump is very loud, people look at me like WTF. Also Adrian, she's hard to start somedays.

I'll have a look around for any leaks Ross.

Did your car get tuned?

mate just use the High Rpm Method of tuning/fixing it.. my mates used to swear by it on his old XE 351..

car runs slightly rough --> Neutral and rev to limiter

car misses while idling --> N and rev to limiter

car misses cause cold --> N and rev to limiter

car surging --> N and rev to limiter

car in front @ HJ's farken around --> N and rev to limiter

backfire --> N and rev to limiter

sun's out --> N and rev to limiter

nighttime --> N and rev to limiter

it actually worked everytime hahaha.. was a gutless 351 though, would barely smoke em most of the time!

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d

Sloans a bit of a transformer hey, some eps she is so farken hot she melts your eyeballs and other appendages.. other times shes just merely choppable

• Member For: 17y 10m 3d

well I havent had a chance to speak to brendan yet...is his car finished yet???? did he end up getting his zorst sorted????

Would you believe I'm still waiting on the exhaust chippa!

Turbo is done, tranny sorted, surge tank done. Nizpro are sending the exhaust as we speak, so they said on Saturday.

Howz the new job going?

Edited by xr6t ego

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 4d

Spotted a Dash FG F6 on Hutton Street on saturday, "F6 310".

BP Freo a while back (think Dash is the green though, is this Neo?):

Image023.jpg

Also a couple of days ago saw same ILUZION as blueprintbullet, didn't realise it was a T though!

Spotted a big sign fallen over at Phoenix shops (lol), and a Dash FG XR8 on Stirling which looked nice! Oh and teh plates are FIREGUARD

Phone018.jpg

Phone019-1.jpg

Edited by -SteveR-

• Slippery when dry
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 16d

Would you believe I'm still waiting on the exhaust chippa!

Turbo is done, tranny sorted, surge tank done. Nizpro are sending the exhaust as we speak, so they said on Saturday.

Howz the new job going?

Good to hear mate your nearly there!!!! new job is going good 5 days in total of inductions (arrghhh) my crew is really good guys,lots to learn but glad to be in with a large company that can offer more opportunities...

I'll give you a call soon mate

• Member For: 16y 5m 5d

Yesterday I went to go get some fuel as you do.. I was waiting for a free bay then this bitch starting reversing towards the front of my ute I was like waaat the eff! Beeped horn she was still reversing she was cm's away from hitting me so I drove up alongside this stupid betch rolled my window down so I could give her a blasting so then she moved back to so I smashed into reverse biggest wheel spin then she f*cks off down to the hj's drive through so I followed her down an yelled at her there I was so angry near miss but f*ck people should look before moving backwards idiooooots

Rant over

hahaha that's classic, nice workbuttrock.gif