WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d
Nang

all good. Although Mandira is a bit old, Ramayana & Bintang are not far from Centro & Kuta Square (shopping) and about 2 minutes from Waterbom Park. LBH is up the other end of town you are looking at booking yourself also try Kuta Town Houses, when r u heading? Is it a boys trip

we are off on the 10th. if you need anything specific I kind of consider myself a bit of a Bali buff.

Sampai jumpa (see ya!)

D

cheers D !!

waiting to hear on Legian Beach Hotel for about $100 a night.... not the cheapest but with fark all notice etc it will do.. We didnt want to be right in Kuta but wanted to be pretty close to it.. which I guess in Bali everythings pretty close haha.... IF LBH falls through will probably hit up the Ramada Bintang..

heading over mid October so coming into the wet season but still should have some decent weather...

nah its not a boys trip (this time), just a quick week off work to keep me and the mrs sane !!! all I plan on doing is sitting round the pool drinking, buying about 50 pairs of fake sunnies I can take out when im partying in perth and not give a rats if I lose them, and pick up a few paintings and carvings etc..

Will probably do a bit of jetskiing but apart from that relaxing is all we want for this trip..

what are some 100% must do's while we are there? bearing in mind the midnight oil has closed mwahaha

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
When I went to Bali I had a private villa. $240 US per night. Best time ever. Had our own made, gardener, pool man, driver, pool, etc

we're probably gonna look at something like that when we go next year, this times just a tightass week off haha..

is that the place with a 24 hr butler as well?? and free drinks in the bar 24/7 etc??

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 10m 25d
we\'re probably gonna look at something like that when we go next year, this times just a tightass week off haha..

is that the place with a 24 hr butler as well?? and free drinks in the bar 24/7 etc??

No free drinks 24/7 but it was our own place with kitchen and everything. 24/7 security out the front. See link below.

http://www.andaribalivillas.com/suoni/index.php

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 15d

Manho, I hope none of those carvings will contain anything illegal!!!

You too could also end up going insane next to shapelle!

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
Manho, I hope none of those carvings will contain anything illegal!!!

You too could also end up going insane next to shapelle!

nah I dont feel like eating rats for the next 20yrs after getting done by the corrupt rozzers over there.. and besides I'd say the quality of 'product' over here would probably be better overall hahaha

wouldnt mind visiting corby just to say WTF were you thinkin you 'tard hahah.. would defo go if Michelle Leslie was still in there hahah