WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 10m 13d

Tab, your attitude clashes with your handbag. You were much nicer when you drove that other povvo pos..

Who's Dean?

• Member For: 16y 4m

lol

According to the current top 25+ thread, Dean holds the current Australian manual record with an 11.14 @ 125 in his BA F6... Sorry Ben :spit:

Does anyone currently have helicopters flying over they're house? Like within ~100' ??

I have four

• Member For: 15y 8m

Look I'm new here, I don't know what has been going on with all these bans and stuff but I find it strange how arrogant some of the moderators come across. Sure you mods cop a lot of sh*t and members here probably push the envelope of whats acceptable with their posts but I just don't get it. :spit:

• Member For: 16y 4m

Mods are okay*

*In small doses

No really, they have to protect & ensure the longetivity of this business. If members start messing with they're business, they ban them. I would do the same in they're position regardless. That being said Dean can be quite a good bloke (in small doses)

That's how I see it anyway :spit:

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 2m 9d
Look I'm new here, I don't know what has been going on with all these bans and stuff but I find it strange how arrogant some of the moderators come across.

Go and read the site rules. They are pretty clear. Members have been warned and warned and warned again.Yet still want to have a go. Been given holidays and still push it. Good farking riddance.

Seriously we mods manage this site as best we can in our own time FOR FREE.

Place is like a child care centre at times. My kids have more brains and common sense than some

of the imbeciles who we are best off without.

If I abused you, broke your rules in your home, you would just sit there and say nothing ??

Arrogant ..... GTFO , patient more like it.

• Member For: 15y 8m
Go and read the site rules. They are pretty clear. Members have been warned and warned and warned again.Yet still want to have a go. Been given holidays and still push it. Good farking riddance.

Seriously we mods manage this site as best we can in our own time FOR FREE.

Place is like a child care centre at times. My kids have more brains and common sense than some

of the imbeciles who we are best off without.

If I abused you, broke your rules in your home, you would just sit there and say nothing ??

Arrogant ..... GTFO , patient more like it.

Yeh fair enough, I know, like I said I'm new and don't know much of whats been said as no1 is talking about it or will talk about it and I would hate to see what it would be like without any moderators, a giant sh*t flinging fest. I guess what I was trying to say was why do some of the mods come across as being arrogant.

Anyway, to me, part of your reply came across as arrogant so its a tad ironic.

Edited by winstor

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 9d

woot woot just got my new little happy snaps camera.. Ixus 110 IS 12.1megapixel ...just waiting for the battery to charge..... can you believe that the Camera House in Hay St Mall was cheaper than Duty Free??? only by $1 but then I still get back the 10% so laughing and they chucked in a new fangled extreme sd card thingo.....($100 worth) Marks sister said that she bought her camera from them while he was sorting it, and he "chucked it in"... on the train she tells me she had never even been in that shop!!! BARGAIN.....