WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 20y 3m 22d
Funny... Ben said "Boom" to my car when he saw the dyno sheet from the last dyno day (rightly so) but she's still going hard without a single hiccup. Not a ping or a cough or a splutter in sight! Now where's that wood... :blink:

Please excuse me XXXR6T... You seem to know what you are doing.. Folks like bengi went hard and fast and cheap to get the big power. and paid the price (he has however set a new standard for private persistance).. People like that now expect everyone to pay the same price, but that is not what evolution is about.... I know from this forum that others have acheived much more mature and sensible results from the learning and experience of this site and their releveant trusted tuners....

A considered, appraised, and programmed modification with these cars will produce no-doubt a precedent not yet acheived before.....

Good luck and don't forget to donate...................

:roflmbo: I'm sure the catch will be here soon enough........ :msm:

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 7d

Exhaust: This is the section they had to add in after cutting off the flange for the SMB cat...

And this is how she looks now...

They had a really sweet looking twin tip that I wanted to get put on the end, perfect shape and angle for the bumper, but there wasnt enough room from the muffler to fit the tip... it would be sticking out about 20mm :roflmbo:

Still looks and sounds :msm:

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 8d

They had a really sweet looking twin tip that i wanted to get put on the end, perfect shape and angle for the bumper, but there wasnt enough room from the muffler to fit the tip... it would be sticking out about 20mm  :Doh: 

Still looks and sounds  :spoton:

HAHA since APC did fitted te 4" SMB cat to my car my system "grows" 30mm(yes i measured it.... :Doh: ) when i drive the car for more than about an hour... :spoton:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 9m 8d
Exhaust: This is the section they had to add in after cutting off the flange for the SMB cat...

And this is how she looks now...

They had a really sweet looking twin tip that I wanted to get put on the end, perfect shape and angle for the bumper, but there wasnt enough room from the muffler to fit the tip... it would be sticking out about 20mm  :Doh: 

Still looks and sounds  :Doh:

Glad you are happy Steve :spoton:

As I told you, I was very happy with the sound from this exhaust :spoton:

• Iconoclast
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 4d
Funny... Ben said "Boom" to my car when he saw the dyno sheet from the last dyno day (rightly so) but she's still going hard without a single hiccup. Not a ping or a cough or a splutter in sight! Now where's that wood... :Doh:

Please excuse me XXXR6T... You seem to know what you are doing.. Folks like bengi went hard and fast and cheap to get the big power. and paid the price (he has however set a new standard for private persistance).. People like that now expect everyone to pay the same price, but that is not what evolution is about.... I know from this forum that others have acheived much more mature and sensible results from the learning and experience of this site and their releveant trusted tuners....

A considered, appraised, and programmed modification with these cars will produce no-doubt a precedent not yet acheived before.....

:spoton: I'm sure the catch will be here soon enough........ :spoton:

Like a catfish chewing on a basketball

Apparently the story goes -

Subject: Fw: FISH STORY

A guy saw a ball bouncing around kind of strange like and when he went to investigate, it was a flathead catfish with a child's basketball stuck in its mouth and the pictures tell the rest of the story. His wife did have to cut the ball in order to deflate the ball and release the catfish.

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 9m 16d

Atleast Youngy is on the ball..

buuuuuuuuut, with the new exhaust, on that existing tune, it may well send a leg out of bed!!!

Your missus accepted my deposit gleefully just last week :spoton:

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 8d
Atleast Youngy is on the ball..

buuuuuuuuut, with the new exhaust, on that existing tune, it may well send a leg out of bed!!!

He'l be okay it looks like he's still running the stock cat.. :nukem: prevention..... :spoton:

Anyone up for R/C cars this Saturday??

I'm thinking about it.. ???

I have mini witches hat thing-oes to make a course, thinking of an unused netball/basketball court. The ones on Leach Hwy just before Freo look like a prime spot.

???