WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 10m 4d
one cylinder has a dirty big crack down it, its either 2 or 3 on the north side. pistons/rods are like new.

quite a strange failure as it doesn't look like rings have let go. imperfection or damage in the block from previous failure maybe?

but your right, it definatly had the tyresmoking rush thing going. turned the tires in 4th pretty easy

Ahh, interesting.

Block was near brand new, only ran in my car for a few thousand k's before I broke a ring land on one of the stock pistons it came with as a short motor from FoMoCo.

Cylinder walls were tested before engine build, so must just have reached the limit for this particular block, maybe an imperfection in the cast, who knows!!

Glad to hear things held up otherwise, as I would have been puzzled if pistons or rods had broken.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 15d

Kael, pay me 150K and I'll come work with u!!

Anyone wanna play indoor cricket on Tuesday nights? One of the boys has to retire so we need another player..

Second division (we gave up on first lol) so you dont need to be Adam Gilchrist lol. Earliest game 6pm, latest is 9.30 but most at 7.10 / 8.20. Need someone who's 110% reliable

Nangman best be at cruise :P

• Donating Members

bwhaha doesnt work that way bro!

But speaking of work, one of my girls will be looking for work soon!! She just doesnt know it yet lol. That'll teach her to be a lazy mofo who shafts us when it suits her, especially since her BF has just lost his job

Its awesome now that some employers can actually afford to be picky :)

Edited by Mat

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 10m 25d

that's not nice mate and just be careful what you say in here as it could be used against you in court if she sees this.

Just like if I say "Kael reminds me of big gay al" but I dont see.

• Donating Members

heh, I've given her a half a dozen chances (written warnin spec at least twice), listened to her excuses / reasons about why her actions arent her fault (part of being an adult really), accomodated her everytime she needed it.blaa blaa blaa and she still continues to play games.

too bad, soo sad if u ask me.

Edited by Mat

• Member For: 17y 10m 3d

^^^^^ Agreed mate. Time to f*ck her off if she is a lazy pain in the arse. There are plenty of people out there who NEED work to support families etc. It might be a good life lesson for her and she will thankyou in years to come..... or maybe not. :thumbsup: LOL