WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 17y 9m 11d
I still reckon Id feel more comfy with a recognised tuner, someone with an actual mechanical background, handling the tune on my car... Id hate to see it damaged that way.  Guess its time to do some homework and decide where to spend my hard earned splash..  Lotsa kw's and safe tune state works for me..  :blink:

thanks I've decided to share the work apc will make the exhaust and bpt will tune it. sorry everyone for going off the topic. if im not happy with the tune I will give simon a call

Edited by D Chatfield

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 23d

Not off topic at all. I'm sure you will be happy with the tune from BPT, and APC are generally good with exhausts.

Got my 20's on today... black verde kaos and by crikey they look great. Better than I expected so I'm stoked. They have jacked the car up a fair bit and dwarf the 17's so my ride height is actually bang on 100mm so I'm stoked. Sits perfectly and does not scrape anymore... just need a camera!!!

edit... can't spell :blink:

Edited by IH8TOADS

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 8d
Not off topic at all. I'm sure you will be happy with the tune from BPT, and APC are generally good with exhausts.

Got my 20's on today... black verde kaos and by crikey they look great. Better than I expected so i'm stoked. They have jacked the car up a fair bit and dwarf the 17's so my ride height is actually bang on 100mm so i'm stoked. Sits perfectly and does not scrape anymore... just need a camera!!!

edit... can't spell :nono:

Brendan....... :blink:

D.Chesterfield if you can afford it why not get a bpt tune and and XFT tune? always good to compare. I used three other tuners before settling on Simon from XFT because he was the only one who could resolve the issues i was having... :spoton:

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 7d

Got my 20's on today... black verde kaos and by crikey they look great. Better than I expected so I'm stoked. They have jacked the car up a fair bit and dwarf the 17's so my ride height is actually bang on 100mm so I'm stoked. Sits perfectly and does not scrape anymore... just need a camera!!!

edit... can't spell :spoton:

PICS OR BAANNNNNN !!!!!!! :blink:

ive had my eye on these wheels for a while, remind me of racing harts or similar.. would look sick on a black T IMO

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 9m 16d
I still reckon Id feel more comfy with a recognised tuner, someone with an actual mechanical background, handling the tune on my car... Id hate to see it damaged that way.  Guess its time to do some homework and decide where to spend my hard earned splash..  Lotsa kw's and safe tune state works for me..  :fool:

If people can only get business by bagging out other workshops, then how good must they be that they can't get work from people actually going there because of recognised results??

Think about that.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 23d

wheels pics in the next few days.

Steve - how is your wheel alignment / wear going?? I was told I shouldn't need an alignment despite the wheels having a greater diameter?? Better to be safe than sorry I think

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 7d

Mine is still spot on since I had it into pedders joondalup. Do yourself a favour, take the car to a suspension place for your next alignment. Tyre shops and ford servicing only do half the job.

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 7d

Got Allan's old exhaust fitted today - 3" from the dump pipe right through, including high flow cat. Awesome idle sound now... sounds much more :nod:

I can feel a difference at full noise, like it wants to push harder but cant... I assume its because there is less restriction now so the tune is trying to compensate. Once I get it tuned with the 968s and hybrid cooler it should be sweet as :spoton:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 9m 8d
Got Allan's old exhaust fitted today - 3" from the dump pipe right through, including high flow cat. Awesome idle sound now... sounds much more :blink:

I can feel a difference at full noise, like it wants to push harder but cant... I assume its because there is less restriction now so the tune is trying to compensate. Once I get it tuned with the 968s and hybrid cooler it should be sweet as :spoton:

Good job Steve, look forward to hearing 'my' exhaust again :nod:

• Member For: 19y 11m 2d

A matter of time before your T5 goes crunch, Steve. At least your replacement T56 will be a "running cost" through your novated lease!

And then you'll run a 12 with the way you peddle a manual.....

Edited by markxr6t