WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 16y 10m 11d
On another note a good mate Youngy (used to be on this forum a bit but doesn't have computer access anymore) got broken into last night.

The thieves stole:

1) 2009 Yamaha YZ 250 2stroke (full pro circuit system and monster energy graphics). This bike was brand new....ridden once.

2) 2008 KTM 450 SXF (2009 graphics, Renthal thin wall handlebars a nd Reikon oversize footpegs).

3) $8K cash (from the sale of a KTM 525).

They rode the bikes away (theft was in Willeton). He is pretty guttered as he loves his riding and only recently started riding serious again after he broke his leg in 9 places from a freestyle accident. Please help track these down....it is possible as I recently tracked my expensive pushy down and found where the thief lives :-)

A significant reward will be offered to anyone that leads to the recovery or capture!

Please ring 0407 082 372 with info.

ill post this up at motocross on the weekend just encase anyone hears anything.

Ill put it up on PERTHMX.com too

sorry to hear about that mate

ah yer im just playin with yas about the 'dont go cruzing' thing haha

Edited by kevo

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 20d

Thanks guys, much appreciated :-)

Worst part is youngy was going to buy a new F6/XR6T short motor to stick in his ute why he had his atomic bottom end inspected (suspected ring damage). Looks like that will be delayed now :drool:

Edited by IH8TOADS

fark you all hahahhah.

dean, if you are still needing 19s that are wide. PM me on here or AL... usually AL gets a faster response cos I get an email from AL

cos those speedys ill give you a deal if you are interested

and regarding drags.....

maybe./.. getting a more stall for the EF... get a de-cat tune.. run a 12... that would be nice

You're dreaming with that 12 :crybaby:

I'll pm you on AL...

Hey every1 this way off topic but am new to forum and to town any1 know a good tuner whats Simon like?

Call him & you'll find out mate...

First impressions last.

has hoon boy got his car back yet?

Yes, yes I do!

txt him earlier he's got his car back and probably putting in a weeks worth of driving

I did actually. Racked up about 350kms! Haha

Well you got me and Macey :)

:roflmbo: :roflmbo:

On another note a good mate Youngy (used to be on this forum a bit but doesn't have computer access anymore) got broken into last night.

The thieves stole:

1) 2009 Yamaha YZ 250 2stroke (full pro circuit system and monster energy graphics). This bike was brand new....ridden once.

2) 2008 KTM 450 SXF (2009 graphics, Renthal thin wall handlebars a nd Reikon oversize footpegs).

3) $8K cash (from the sale of a KTM 525).

They rode the bikes away (theft was in Willeton). He is pretty guttered as he loves his riding and only recently started riding serious again after he broke his leg in 9 places from a freestyle accident. Please help track these down....it is possible as I recently tracked my expensive pushy down and found where the thief lives :-)

A significant reward will be offered to anyone that leads to the recovery or capture!

Please ring 0407 082 372 with info.

Low-life dogs... Would have to be someone that knew of the cash hey?

I'll post this on Antilag cause them guys can find anyone!

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 20d

Thanks Dean that would be great. Yeah we suspect it's one of the two people that rang him about the bikes. One person bought one and the other got his address but never rocked up. Both are no longer answering......grrrr and cops won't do anything (as per usual).