WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

Agreed.

The arguement of who's is better turns into nothing short of a pissing contest.

So why do the same arguements always come up? It takes me ages to read through the pages of posts at the end of the day and then you find out that half the sh1t that has been posted has been deleted.

the argument comes up becuase people had a few issues, but becasue stuff gets deleted nobody else knows what these issue are, its about as clear as mud. I never had a problem with the tuning of my car, it ran fine made go power etc. it was more customer services and not getting what you asked for. I got told by the guy behind the counter I would get charge "x" amount for what I wanted done, when I went to get car, "x" had grown substantially and they didn't do what I asked for.

But Mat's advice is usually pretty spot on, too bad at this point I'm going to be roomie's with a house full of blokes :drool:

You may still lose that virginity with said blokes Kael... Be strong my friend :blush:

guys... I still cant believe you guys pay $5k for kits..

injectors ($385 for 60Lb'ers)

tune - depends on tuner

plenum - $1800 ?

piping - is that where all the money is?

cos seriously .. f*ck that.

oh wait. drilled out injectors are the bomb!

Plenum, cooler, intake kit, battery relocation with new dry cell battery... You actually get quite alot for $5k. List price of $11k for stage 2+ kit is outrageous though & I pity anyone that pays it.

about 370-410rwkw, there been a couple of high 10's in zf cars. funnily enough the fastest zf cars both run aps phase 3 kits I believe

mine made 343rwkw with plamaman 800hp intercooler kit, nizpro injectors, walbro pump, smb dump and cat. not as much power but ALOT cheaper

Your's still goes hard as fook though :spit:

Hairy muff...

Should have more money to spend on the car though, why would you meed to spend on you're missus to keep her happy???

Matlol.jpg

:loser:

REVENGE IS SWEET

:drool:

Difference being, your photo is actually farkin funny to look at & Mat's just looks like him.

Perhaps we need a tuner play off?

Between who? BPT & APC :cry:

• Member For: 16y 1m 3d
nothings black and white

I'm not even goign to waste mtime discussing it, it will just get deleted, bans handed out etc etc

scotty

yeah cops can make up all sort of sh*t. I pleading guilty without reading the statement of facts, I just assumed that it would be minor and an early guilty plea would go in my favoir.

wrong, very wrong. the statement of facts was the biggest pack of crap.

leason learnt, don't plead guilty to anythning, ever.

that's exactly what they did to me.....

absolute crock of bullsh*t.....

• Member For: 16y 1m 3d
:bum:

Lets just blame Jonno - farkin.

dont worry, I dont have to... your mum will already blame him...

hahaha.... "the boys dont like jono... they hate him"

hahaha