WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 9d

Live NOR, In iluka which is near joondalup for everyone from the dirty south.

Car is standard apart from K&N panel filter I put in on the weekend but im after some more power... (when my pockets permit of course).

APC or Xtreme ford tuning my best bet???

Ill def be up for some cruising so ill keep my eye on the forum.

Cheers all.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 9m 8d

Car is standard apart from K&N panel filter I put in on the weekend but im after some more power... (when my pockets permit of course).

Cheers all.

Look at the WA people on this forum, and where they have had their cars tuned, you will find that Xtreme Ford Tuning reigns superior, both in terms of power achieved, and the number of cars tuned.

Personally I would not hesitate to recommend Simon, as he got me out of the :w00t2: when APC in Wangara (or D&T as they were called at the time), could not tune my car properly, despite 3 attempts.

Edited by Ninka

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 8d

I'd recommend Simon as well Top Bloke amazing tuning abilities and currently (to the best of my knowledge) has tuned the fasted two manual cars in Australia...cant say enough good things about his tuning abilities... :w00t2:

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 9m 16d
Hahha yer I know I work away a bit and usually miss all the mvc outings... saw the dvd jme made man your ute looks killa going round the track.. not bad skills! he was talking to me about ya.. cant wait to see you rig I head its the ducks nuts.. yer I gotta get onto that yahoo group just a time issue!! u should have come to motorvation with the ute! only we were the only ford turbos there! ayways hope to see ya soon Ben! at least I am not the only one in the group now cause they all used to give me sh*t about owning a taxi lol

Kewl.. I'll have to hit JME up for a copy of the moofie, or him to host somewhere!!..

Will catch up soon.. :bum:

• Member For: 19y 5m 14d

Cheers all.

Look at the WA people on this forum, and where they have had their cars tuned, you will find that Xtreme Ford Tuning reigns superior, both in terms of power achieved, and the number of cars tuned.

Personally I would not hesitate to recommend Simon, as he got me out of the :w00t2: when APC in Wangara (or D&T as they were called at the time), could not tune my car properly, despite 3 attempts.

Yer for sure go see Simon that guys knows what he is on about.. well he fooled me into thinking so.. I got no idea about cars! just give him the keys and a hug and he will give you a good price! just a big teddy bear who can operate a computer and dyno! :bum:

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 23d

I look at WA tuners this way.... youngy's Xtreme ford tuned ute spins the tyres in the dry @ 100+ rolling on. APC wangara gave my dads supercharged mustang to him overheating. nuff said.