WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 9d

Some crazy ass storms today! Had a bolt of lightning strike a power pole 20ft in front of me... scary!

Bro's Late model camira is rooted from hail but both the navara and taxi were out in the open and survived unscathed. Osborne Park was intense, especially in round 2.. Bulk carnage, floods everywhere. With the exception of cyclones, worst storm I've seen. Some nice cars at Barbs damaged and saw heaps of people on pushies leaving Osborne Park

Big ass trees in my street... fail, pics not loading

Edited by Mat

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 16y 2m

balcatta copped it pretty bad, hail was baseball sized or at least was a few golfball sized ones merged together. first one which fell on roof at work just heard a massive bang thought something power wise exploded, looked outside.... HOLY f*ck!

:roflmbo::thumbsup:

• Member For: 17y 11m 29d

I work in Osb Park too, company car is smashed to pieces, all but the doors are rooted. Boss' WRX will be written off, every panel is smashed. Office is flooded, new equipment is wet, UPS is under water LOL

Will go to barbs in the morning and pick up a hail damaged Quatraporte :D

• Member For: 16y 1m 25d

Seems my area got off pretty much unscathed, no hail just loads of rain. Had a leak coming through the roof which we will need to get sorted. Hope everyone's pride and enjoy is still okay.. Went over to see a mate who was bail buckets of water out of his house, his car is screwed, smashed rear window, roof completely destroyed by hail.

Oh and Keith, it helped us not to get lost :D

Edited by Grug

• Under-garment member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 25d

We're fine over here, some rain but no hail etc.

Sold my car today :bye:

Hand it over on Monday and hopefully pick up the new car on the same day! :sleepystuff::roflmbo::turboboink::turboboink::turboboink:

• Member For: 14y 8m

that's pretty f***ed up zaff...hope your van gets sorted quickly...as its hard enuff to run a business without that sorta hassle thrown in...oh yer gotta say your car is off its tits...runs like a bullet...thanks for taking me n chris for a hotlap lol...