WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 27d

Doing recce this arvo for the possibly wrong bit. used google streets to check roads and stuff so fingers crossed no modifications need to be made hahaha.

• Member For: 15y 1m 25d

yeah steve a guy from our school was in the first one, red vx s pack, he has had something like 5 or 6 crashes and he isn't even off his p's yet, must of been a fair few idiots like him there..I'd love to go just to get a look at some of these mythical 900hp wrx's, and the gtr35 that was there on friday night..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 9d

Steve that map has some potential! Few similiar roads I used on my night cruise that no one like Some private property potential too ;)d.

Fremantle on the other hand dont have much potential. worse game of football EVER

Edited by Mat

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 10m 19d

Gazza Nats. BEST EVENT EVER.

I had really low expectations going to Gazza Nats and managed to drag Ross (tinyplums) along as well in his beast. Together we went through 12 tyres.

Burnouts anyone. I cont not believe it. The cruises were burnout central. Any where you think you could do a burnout you do it.

When I went in the powerskid comp I thought "oh yeah one run and that's it", nope, you get one hour of constant burnouts.

To end the weekend I came 2nd in the Go to Whoa and won $200 cash, a big hamper full of goodies and a good sized trophy. Ross was crowned as Dyno King and won cash and a trophy as well.

A big thanks to Matt (esky), Ross, Rob (From MT) and Reece. Without these guys my tyres would not have been changed so quick and I wouldnt had had that many tyres to go through.

Oh and Ross + F6 + External Gate + 3rd gear power skids down the straight = WIN.

There were alot of shocked people seeing what our cars can do. Best part was that the event was not biased to V8's like PC and MV.

Cheers

Adrian

Oh and spotted GCTXR6 at Gazza Nats.

• Member For: 16y 2m 18d

cheers mate, what a weekend. Antilag cruise friday night and a weekend of burnouts.

completely opposite of what I was expecting for gazzanats, who would have thought we`d be having to source rims and tyres and have them brought down overnight to continue the festivities today.

I`m blacker than the ace of spades so I will update once I`ve had chance to sort thru some pictures, but dam I`m glad you convinced me to enter.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 9d

Well done boys.

Look forward to seeing some pics. On Perth Falcons theres a couple of you I think Ross