WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 15y 1m 25d

Yeh, they were really surprised when they found out that the insurance company sent us there, they thought we might have requested them. They said they don't really get as much insurance work because they're expensive, I think the insurance company realised that it would cost them less to get it done right the first time, rather than have to pay for a second respray because I wasn't happy with the first.

makes sense haha, ill have to look out for your car when im in the office next

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 29d

I was hoping nobody would notice........ :3gears:

Its that big of a birthday i've been forced to have two parties....one last weekend and one this weekend... :buttrock:

Edited by tab
Quote removed farkin

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 3d

Valentines day FTMFL.

All I wanted was to go out for dinner and have a killa steak. Valentines day is a WOFTAM but off we go to a supposedly decent Grill at Hillarys were I order nice medium / rare bit of moo cow. 45 minutes later slab of dead moo moo arrives, blue as can be. Still better to be blue than well done until I realise that its gone stone cold, dry as a nuns **** and been reheated in the microwave lol. mrs had the same and the chef couldnt see a problem. Still had to pay for the meals!

And just for you Adrian

Zoolander2.jpg

Anyone keen for a bit of a night run of the targa stages weekend after next?

Mat majorly unlucky! We went to Ramon's fancy chocolate and donut shop...

Chocolateria San Churro @ 150 Oxford St Leederville

Link to shameless plug...

They were a couple of very awesome milkshakes (Marks had real banana and chocolate) and the churros with chocolate dipping sauce were devine! So if you know Ramon (WRXRW) or just want a yummy treat go check it out.

And...... Is that the long weekend that you are proposing a cruise for ? Just checking was thiking about a run to York or New Norcia for a Sunday lunch so if anybody has a map for these places let me know.

Luke happy birthday!

D

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 16d

Well that is a big one. Hope you had a awesome one

Nothing goes unnoticed in here dude

Maybe you can bring some of these doughnuts on the cruise D :buttrock:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 9d

D, I may have a map to New Norcia. My usual style though. I have NFI about a long weekend though???

I plan on hitting up Ramons on Wednesday!! Last thing I need is chocolates / milkshakes mind you!

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 11m 13d

haha Mat me too dude, but I might see if I can duck in there Wed night too and try some of these legendary churros for myself. Might see u there man, what time u going? :P

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 9d

haha Mat me too dude, but I might see if I can duck in there Wed night too and try some of these legendary churros for myself. Might see u there man, what time u going? :P

Will be during the day. Netball on Wednesday nights. A top milkshake is like a killa steak. Can just close your eyes, relax and enjoy it haha