WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 16d

You at motorvation yesterday Josh?

yeah went down for a few hours to watch the supercruise and have a peek when they parked up

• Member For: 18y 7m 15d

So you delete the posts of the people that stand for treating people as humans?

That's why I have never been a solid contributor on here, the standards are twisted and warped and the posting biased towards those nut swingers that love the mods.

AFF is a forums for grown ups, this one is for kids...... dont even bother with the jokers on anti-lag..... they crash other peoples carshow stands and harass their women.

Weak.

Daniel

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 5m 26d

The line has to be drawn somewhere, and given the way everyone whinges about the over-moderation I felt it was prudent to just draw the line and leave it at that. But obviously we are too juvenile to be trusted to behave like grown-ups.

Nobody is forcing you to be a member here, and if its that bad why are you even participating? Go and try the same sh*t on ford forums and see how long you last.

But anyway, all reference to the weekends frivolities has been removed, any further discussion will see warnings given out. If you people want to behave like children then I guess we need to be accommodating to that and give you some time in the naughty corner.

• Member For: 18y 7m 15d

I have been expressing my opinion on AFF for 5 years now with thousands of posts...... The mods there know where I'm at.... I have no probs there and have plenty of respect to go with it.

Peace out.

Daniel

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 5m 26d

I meant in regards to directly ignoring a moderator, continuing the bitchfight, and then calling them weak - that doesn't gain you much respect. :thumbsup:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 29d

hey guess this would be the best page to post..

im new well sort of im keith I got a bf tornado in shockwave few days before christmas...

its a 6 sp man, standard icc.. prestiage sound I think (6 stacker)?? 3 peice hard cover with buldge an sports bars ann spoiler...

only thing done to it is k&n filter.. and got the fog light surrounds painted by my sister who drives a pink eb haha an I also put fpv badges on it

heres a few pics.. Enjoy :)

DSCF0348-1.jpg

DSCF0354-1.jpg

DSCF0366-1.jpg

DSCF0363-1.jpg

DSCF0232.jpg

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 29d

99% sure I spotted Kieththebricklayer on the main drag in ellenbrook around 730am I doubt there would be many other tornados in e-town woth P's on them......

I was driving my wife mazda 6 so nothing worth spotting....Havent even spotted my own xr6t since november last year...its tucked away under a car cover awaiting time and $'s..... :w00t2::cry:

yeh sure was me I live in ellenbrook :)

hope I wasnt acting to much of a idiot:|

Edited by KeithTheBricklayer