WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 2d

Howdy Ross

Mark & I were thinking same thing. Need a run but we're off to Vegas & Disneyland next weekend so thinking 2nd w'end in Feb (although the sunday is Valentines Day - doesn't bother me!!)

Some where nice for lunch? Was thinking maybe York /New Norcia but dams all good too...

Mat try Ketumba in Legian I think its on Melasti double story place up big stairs (the creme brulee is killa here french guy owns it) or Ultimo & Rumours in Seminyak for a good feed.

D

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 8d

Think I have one of my usual style maps to New Norcia (is that where the monks and a bombed bakery are??)

D, we staying at Grand Mirage in Nusa but I shall hunt around for that. Meeting up with mates in Seminyak at one stage apparently and if all goes to plan we are going to try and go to Sumatra

You must be getting very excited... Asian countries are one thing but the US is a longgggg way so I'd imagine it'd be major, major excitement.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 2d

Over on the "FLASH" side Mat !! Make your way to Sanur and go to the Beach Shack its owned by a Perth guy who is great its a top little eatery.

Yeah getting most excited. Kids are almost unbearable which is understandable. breakfast with the disney princesses (jena) and Brads is looking for rides - somebody has to go on Tower of Terror with him..

D

• Member For: 16y 6m 8d

g day guys just got back from working away for awhile fixing dump trucks in 48degrees in cloudbreak :3gears::dontknow: just down for 6 days cooling off a bit and some :fishin:

im in the running for the pedders car of the year haha feel free to vote for my car november winner :beerchug:

http://www.pedders.com.au/ and click the show us your car banner then the ford forums banner !

Edited by GCTXR6

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 26d

Ohhhh and spotto DJKICE in the last few pages of the Street Fords mag I bought while at the airport. Congrats mate, too bad you didn't get car of the month though, spewin! :)