WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 11m 11d

Just came back from a very strenuous fishing adventure on the Swan. 2 mates didn't have work today so we took his boat down and went crabbing.

Not a single f*cking crab all morning, what a joke! haha I think I'd have better chance of catching crabs in Nb on a Saturday night!

Yo Ric, I might have to come down for a look, even though I've already been down there once to hear the sweet sound from your car :P

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 7d

Mike, this time of the year, your better off droping crab pots around the marina's!

Considering I have 15k worth of fishing gear that doesn't get used much these days, its something I'd like to make more time for again!

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 12d

Just came back from a very strenuous fishing adventure on the Swan. 2 mates didn't have work today so we took his boat down and went crabbing.

Not a single f*cking crab all morning, what a joke! haha I think I'd have better chance of catching crabs in Nb on a Saturday night!

Yo Ric, I might have to come down for a look, even though I've already been down there once to hear the sweet sound from your car :P

I feel your pain. I've been pulling pots most mornings and the crays haven't walked yet. I went for a fish off rotto with F6 UTE the other day and the farker got a beauty king george. I got squat lol.

• Donating Members

Did you notice the water temp at all??

Surely where due for a good season soon.

Edited by Mat

haha I hope so. the only mean thing about it at the moment is what its doing to the lawn its parked on! :roflmbo:

Did those fittings sort you out? Got your wideband logging working yet??

Fittings are bang on perfect, thanks heaps!

Logging = Fail. Only Analog1 is mapped thru to the mini din plug. You need to enable rapid packet mode in livelink to get it to work. BUT the BA won't support rapid packet, the MKII BF and FG supports rapid packet so it will work on those models! I'll use this on youngy's car (when he gets off his a$$) and for mine I'll just stick to logging to the SD card for general street purposes, that's works good enough.

I got a set of deka's at home so I'm going to rip the nizpro's out on the weekend and spend a few weeks sorting the scaling out for the greater good :-)

Did you notice the water temp at all??

Surely where due for a good season soon.

Not sure of actual temp. Got heaps last year, but it's downhill from here for the next 5 years fisheries reckon :-(

• Donating Members

Been downhill for the last 20 years as it is!

I remember fishing Steep Point/ False when the drive in took forever and the place wasnt a tip..

Also can remember fishing 120m of water thinking "wow, this is deep" but last year we nailed some big (25kg++) cod in 300m of water!! 2 or 3 drops and your exhausted!

• Member For: 17y 9m 25d

G'day peeps, does anybody know of a good car cover to buy and where to get them from? I'm after one that just keeps the dust of my car whilst its resting in the garage. I don't need it to be a water-proof either as any sign of rain it stays locked away....

Cheers Brendan

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 17d

I'd just like to thank Turbo Tech for their awesome porting skills :drool:

I second the motion, mine no good either.

Ric. :3gears:

yep mine took two attempts and some swear words from Simon to see it right, yet these guys are the best in Perth

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 17d

you'll have better luck catching crabs in Northbridge