WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 25d

Yeah man you wouldn't ask if you didn't want to do it :)

doooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiit

cummon peer pressure!

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 11m 11d

haha nice observation Steve.

Well my cars officially, once again, a naturally aspirated slug. Just about to separate the exhaust housing from the rest of the turbo, but decided to have a break first.

I think I'll go external wastegate and screamer, for offroad use of course :kiss:

I just hope I get a decent turnaround time from ETM, I would be nice to have a car with working aircon during the summer :P

• Member For: 16y 6m 7d

dont your fkn hate it when the builders behind you all week start at 6am wtf it was 5.50 this morning and 7 on sunday what time can they start?? :hohum: feel like geting there address and going waking there kids up :buttonit:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 7d

Manho, theres a couple of brothers who used to work where the old speedworks place is (carbon court just near me).

Anyway, they used to detail high end cars (porsches, hsv's, FPVs, bentleys, gemini's!, ferrari's etc) and balla boats but when the "recesssion" hit, things werent so stable for them so they the merc dealer on Scarborough Beach Road picked them up. Could pick up a cashy on the weekend?

In terms of price, they arent quiet Des from AutoFX (cause he's very good) but you get what you pay for of course. 3rd option would be that Glen bloke who advertises on Antilag and Perth Falcons. Apparently his work is good and well priced but im not sure on the quality of product he uses.