WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 16y 3m 21d

nicholson rd just near that big white cameldriver church mosk place :buttrock:

lol yeah I know the spot, was testing new suspension! Want to sell me your house? I :wub: Canningvale

Wouldn't have known the ute @ Revheads Steve, Dean (my brother, not the midget) ended up going to the local comp in Northam. Was leading 28/30 by points until his radiator snapped in half! :roflmbo:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 15d

spotted Tuffoon twice today, Once at nuford in Wangara and the other on roe hwy lol...see you all the time. And a ego xr6t ute with the plates 4cnair I think.

lol! By far the best Ford dealer I've been to so far. Fixed annoying steering noises/cup holder that wouldn't close & agreed to do my diff bushes (so they should, car isn't modded in any way :whistle:). They also got the ball rolling on fixing sh*tty rear bar insert/paint..

I hope who ever drove it on the street liked the 2000 RPM rev limit installed for it's visit! :beerchug:

I actually saw your new car at Xtreme this morning! Looking awesome as usual, loving the ride height :wub:

[4SINAIR] belongs to a member on here..

• Donating Members

I thought it was you driving it?...must have been the guy at ford on the brake for a good 30m! must have been checkin the diff bushes were ok haha :stirthepot: . Yeah there pretty good Nuford, pretty close to me so I usualy go there if I need something.

Ohh yeah, went in for injectors and a tune, was very happy with the power it made.

I used dobison springs all the way around, sits abit lower the the kings ive heard.

lol get farked pingpingpingping!

Definitely sits better, I just changed my rears yesterday to a lower King again because I wasn't happy with it. Sits/handles mint with new springs/Bilsteins/sway bars :stirthepot:

How much power?

Edited by Man-Pants

• Donating Members

lol get farked pingpingpingping!

Definitely sits better, I just changed my rears yesterday to a lower King again because I wasn't happy with it. Sits/handles mint with new springs/Bilsteins/sway bars :happyfriends:

How much power?

Yeah a whole new suspention setup wouldnt be a bad idea.

It made 338rwkw with cat and dump, intercooler kit, injectors and fuel pump. Now time to hit the motorplex with some et's and see what she can do lol. Street tyres might be a waste of time.

Edited by J0sh

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 7d

lol! By far the best Ford dealer I've been to so far. Fixed annoying steering noises/cup holder that wouldn't close & agreed to do my diff bushes (so they should, car isn't modded in any way :happyfriends:).

Did they do your aftermarket bushes or only replace them with the standard ones?

From a service POV, Wangara is great but from a salesmen's POV they are terrible. Old mate tried to rip me off, so off I go to Lanes (well the offer came to me) and then go back to Wangara to show mum what car I had just bought and the salesman accused me of lieing since I got it for 14K less than what he wanted!

• Member For: 16y 2m 21d

My cup holder doesn't close/open properly either, maybe I should take it in to them :D Just a question, should brake shudder be covered under new car warranty? The brakes were fit when I bought the car 3 or so months ago, I took it in a month ago and they told me that it wasn't covered under warranty.