WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 6d

D or one of the mod's, can you please make the following a sperate post as I think as a car enthusiast its unreal.

Vintage Sports car club of WA are holding an historic motoring fair at Caversham (Harrow Rd from the West Swan Rd turnoff) on the 15th of November.

Tickets are $60 and being a vintage sports car club there will be plenty of old cars and some planes on display. There is also an Autokhana.

$60 is a bit steep you may think, however you will also get the chance to meet Sir Jack. If you have no idea who he is, then perhaps you should play with barbies instead of cars!

http://www.vsccwa.com.au/cms/uploads/File/Documents/Caversham/Caversham2009/Article%20for%20Vintage%20Nov%2009.pdf

• Member For: 15y 5m 18d

TUFCLUTCH I dont get why they have you book a lane then because they then would have others in your lane or people racing noone half the night. but anyways will see what happens when I get there, its either minimum of 15 or 20 people to have then lane for a club

• Member For: 16y 4m 27d

Woot, Got my 2nd &final part of the photoshoot with Street Fords done! Now just gotta wait for Mr Rick McDowell to get something drafted up and should see a preview in a weekish time!

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 10m 16d

for anyone interested biante12.com has now (about time)uploaded pics from sunday at powercruiseP12_0168.jpg

I hope my hq looks like this one day

P12_9537.jpg

That is the best pic I have seen so far. Thanks plums.

• Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member For: 17y 1m 29d

G'day all, been a long time between drinks since I was here, but thought I'd drop a line and say howdy.

Long story short I'm looking for blood... I've set a personal target to sign up 100 new or inactive blood donors by the end of the year.

So, Monday & Tuesday November 16th&17th I have organised for the Red Cross Blood Mobile to be in Osborne Park. To be there they need around 30 people a day, and I need approx another 15 people to fill up places for these two days.

The bus will be at The Good Guys carpark, and I'd love it if anyone here could come down during work and help us out.

If you would like to know if you are eligible to donate blood, you can take a quick quiz HERE... or if you've got any questions on the process of it all, or would like to get involved then please email or call me on below details.

Cheers all, hope everyone's doing well.

:spoton:

Dan

daniel.steel@iinet.net.au

0405 177 489

PS: if any of the 'mini-mods' of WA section could move this over to a new topic so everyone can see, that'd be trumps.

Edited by Superdan

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 6d

sorry dude, would love to but fit the criteria, mad cow diease an all. good luck though

yeh im in the same boat I would donate till the cows come home but its the cows stuffing me up I came from the uk in the wrong decade also have to many tatts you would think they could just screen you and you would be fine ? I am as everyone should be an ORGAN DONOR