WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 16y 5m 5d

WHY ARE YOU SELLING YOUR CAR ZAFFF!!!?!?!?

Im building a 2 story house behind my current one with the parents, its gonna cost a fairbit, we gonna go full nice lux stuff in it, we are also selling one of our other properties soon, will let people know by a couple of weeks.

Kice, you didnt end up going 22's on back?

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d

NS, I soo cant wait to catch up on what the rest of the world has been viewing!

Also it appears Coles at Hillary's still have plenty of the LED maglites and $39.95 is a normal price. Its much brighter than the normal Maglite I bought for the old man last Christmas

But one thing you must remember in the case of a burglary or attack, aim for the knee's as the skulls of most criminals are too strong!!

Coles in sh*tfords or coles at that other little shopping centre by the fuzz station??

also how'd you go with that hard drive - is your RH broken from watching Sloan all weekend wmahaah

• Member For: 15y 9m 18d

Hey guys haven't been on the site for a while as I sold the typhoon a couple of months ago. Bought 2 x Lincoln continentals from the states. 1 x 61 sedan and 1 x 63 convertible, 430ci big blocks, yes that's 14 litres in 2 motors, suicide doors, electric everything. Should be here in the next month or so ready for cruising in summer.

they are going to be wedding cars (small charter vehicles) so anyone getting married in summer or the new year give me an email if you want so very cool classic cars. both are white and if your a member I will look after you price wise.can also organise photography if needed..

Also looking for a XR6 turbo with a few mods done already so if you know of any that are quality let me know.

Greendog