WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

Guest newl
  • Guests

Lightening Strike BA ute, 'JD2' with a PWR FMIC. See him daily on the drive home from work on Gnagara Rd.

Also Phantom BA 'QWIK XR6' parked out front on Morley Drive near Lord on Saturday.

Guest newl
  • Guests

Spotted me getting pulled by Mr. PoPo on the Kwinana today!!!

Cops like most other Perth road users dont understand that on a multi lane freeway the rule is KEEP LEFT UNLESS OVERTAKING!!!!! not sit in right lane and do f**king 95km/h!! Now I have a date with the magistrate for dangerous driving because I got the sh*ts on grabbed third and overtook in the left lane not realising it was an unmarked Cop car!!!

Copper wasnt real receptive to the idea that his disregard for the road rules caused me to drive dangerously!!! Probably didnt really help my cause suggesting that he revisit the road rules before writing tickets in the future!!

Rant over!!

Perhaps he should be reminded that doing 90 or better on a dual lane carriage way without keeping left is illegal. That being said, he did not cause you to drive the way you did.

I copped one from a revenue camera sitting under a bridge on Roe Hwy yesterday so I'll be expecting a fine for 10 over or so (probably 8 as my speedo is a tad out and I had the cruise set at 110). Few km up the road towards Tonkin where it turns to 80km/h there was a hand held LIDAR unit picking people off. I would have rather been done by that one instead of the revenue camera.

• Member For: 15y 6m 13d

Perhaps he should be reminded that doing 90 or better on a dual lane carriage way without keeping left is illegal. That being said, he did not cause you to drive the way you did.

I copped one from a revenue camera sitting under a bridge on Roe Hwy yesterday so I'll be expecting a fine for 10 over or so (probably 8 as my speedo is a tad out and I had the cruise set at 110). Few km up the road towards Tonkin where it turns to 80km/h there was a hand held LIDAR unit picking people off. I would have rather been done by that one instead of the revenue camera.

It was probably more frustration as he was about the tenth car hogging the right lane I had come across in about 20klm (absolute pet hate of mine!). He just had that attitude that grated on me so I couldnt help but be a smart arse which didnt help my situation either.

that's unfortunate bout the ticket. Didnt spot that one on my way back?? Would really make my day if I got one from that snapper as well. I was set at 110 too but im pretty sure mines close to spot on

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 4d

BF Sedan, blue, on Canning Hwy this arvo between 3 and 5pm...was run off my feet today driving around so can't remember exact time. Had a funny feeling I'd get ticketed if I took a snap on my phone too...plates were 1CIC xxx or something.

Dark Yellow (Acid Rush maybe) BA T on Stirling Hwy closer to midday too.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 9d

I hope it's not permanent. Kael how come you got a decent size avatar, Ross have you been naughty cause yours is half size and I have no idea what I did but mine is all gone.... still...

D