WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 15d

Agreed actually.

I'm generally pretty casual and patient but the things I've had to endure (ok its hardly cancer but its still a PITA) isnt what a (donating LOL) member should expect from a sponsor. Maybe from the pimply faced 15 y/o at supercheap but not someone trying to build a profitable business.

I'm sure the bloke is a nice enough guy who means well (seems to help people out when they experience problems) so forum sponsor aside, if he continues to have issues like this, he'll loose everything and I'd truely hate to see that.

From what I've heard around the traps, they are simple issues that could be fixed so easily

A) a checklist with what the customer has ordered / paid for so nothing is wrong / missing and its exactly what the customer has ordered. Good paper trail for shipping insurance / dishonest people to

B) When a customer butys a popular kit, it should always be in stock and be sent that day (ie I bought my flash box from KPM at 4.45pm their time. It was sent first thing the next morning and I had a call to tell me that). If you cant afford to do that at first, at least the customers should be told straight up. In retail you need to stock what you sell. Sure dont go overboard but you'll loose customers (and MONEY) if you dont

C) decent instructions. Semi blury mobile phone pics are ok when your mates sister sends you pics of her in the bath but when there included in instructions that dont make sense, it makes a business look cheap and nasty. Every second person has a DSLR these days so it's not hard to borrow one and put together something decent.

Edited by Mat

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 10m 25d

Spotted Tocchi in the back streets of Ardross (I think that is the suburb) blocking the street while talking to some knob in a white VS Expensive Daewoo ute. :blaah:

Probably asking how much for his orange light. :pooh:

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 11m 14d

Care to elaborate on what the problem is here girls, this is the first I've heard of any problem so slagging off on the mods for something they had no part in aint going to win you any favours....innuendo wont get you anywhere...

Start a ticket on the issue Mat.

• Donating Members

Dags dunno why you think the mod's are even involved in my (and several other wa lads) gripe (110% factual proof backing up our problems) with a forum sponsor. FWIW (and that's not much) Luke is well aware of the facts and some of our experiences.

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 11m 20d

Farrrkk Mat!!! So you got like one blue silicon pipe and one black silicon pipe on each ends of the intercooler now??!!

I fully agree with your post above though (post #9476). When Plazmaman sent my complete kit in the mail, it was sent as soon as the funds cleared and I was notified that the courier company had picked it up from them. When it arrived however it was missing the K&N filter. A quick email to Alex, and sure enough I had a K&N at my door step in about 3 days with an email apologising for the mistake. They take photos of the kit all laid out before they box it, and he was able to see their error and rectified it immediately. If only everyone else had the same mentality..

Edited by XF Falcon

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 11m 14d
If mods can warn and ban people for not behaving, I wonder if they would do the same to a sponsor who doesn't produce what they promise or f*ck you around with wrong parts?

Is the reason I brought the moderators of this site in to your gripe Mat....

I'm not in anyway saying there isnt a problem, what I am saying is this is the first I have heard of it and if we (the other mods) arent aware of the problem...how are we supposed to act on it.

• Donating Members

Yeh Mike and while im more than happy to dodge things up here and there, that will just look all sorts of whack.

Dags since I cant edit my post above, here are the facts based on my experiences. Luke is aware and I've even asked him to read my PM's etc

Order / pay for an intercooler kit 4 weeks before Motorvation. Day after Boxing Day so I assume gets sorted start of January

Make a choice on my tuner (Simon @ XFT) and book it in the week before MV thinking its plenty of time

Kit arrives about 2 weeks after Motorvation

Simon gets stuffed around as a result. Probably not what he needs

NO issues with quality of the kit :)

When it comes time to fit it, we (Kieran, Esky and Kael) try to get our head around some of the instructions. Blurry phone pics and photo's that arent even valid anymore dont make it easy

Get a chance to finish it off a few nights later (due to sports after work etc) only to find out a peice is missing.

Said peice gets sent out few days later but is the wrong colour. Hardly a big deal but from the front, one bit will be blue, one bit will be black. Simple stuff really

I take it as a sign, sell [XR 61 WA], pimp myself out and buy a black R35 GTR with 5 grade tint and try to keep up with Kael in the hills*

Similiar things have happened to 2 other WA members I've spoken to, but that's their business

Maybe we just luck out since we are on the other side of country! Now dont get me wrong, these are hardly life altering issues and I probably wont be deeply scared, its just PITA things I consider very simple

* may not be so factual!!

Edited by Mat

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d
Agreed actually.

I'm generally pretty casual and patient but the things I've had to endure (ok its hardly cancer but its still a PITA) isnt what a (donating LOL) member should expect from a sponsor. Maybe from the pimply faced 15 y/o at supercheap but not someone trying to build a profitable business.

I'm sure the bloke is a nice enough guy who means well (seems to help people out when they experience problems) so forum sponsor aside, if he continues to have issues like this, he'll loose everything and I'd truely hate to see that.

From what I've heard around the traps, they are simple issues that could be fixed so easily

A) a checklist with what the customer has ordered / paid for so nothing is wrong / missing and its exactly what the customer has ordered. Good paper trail for shipping insurance / dishonest people to

B) When a customer butys a popular kit, it should always be in stock and be sent that day (ie I bought my flash box from KPM at 4.45pm their time. It was sent first thing the next morning and I had a call to tell me that). If you cant afford to do that at first, at least the customers should be told straight up. In retail you need to stock what you sell. Sure dont go overboard but you'll loose customers (and MONEY) if you dont

C) decent instructions. Semi blury mobile phone pics are ok when your mates sister sends you pics of her in the bath but when there included in instructions that dont make sense, it makes a business look cheap and nasty. Every second person has a DSLR these days so it's not hard to borrow one and put together something decent.

If mates sister = hot

PICSORBAN

ELSE

FAIL

but yeh I agree with ya on those points though mate, its just not cricket