WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d
heh, I've given her a half a dozen chances (written warnin spec at least twice), listened to her excuses / reasons about why her actions arent her fault (part of being an adult really), accomodated her everytime she needed it.blaa blaa blaa and she still continues to play games.

too bad, soo sad if u ask me.

hahah obviously she's not hot then.. is she the short gimp that's usually in there or a different store? gimp = terminate

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 15d
hahah obviously she's not hot then.. is she the short gimp that's usually in there or a different store? gimp = terminate

Nah that short girl is great. Always on time, works hard and is reliable. Isnt interested in bitching, just comes to work does her job and leaves. Cant ask for more than that really!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 15d

Woot got a new Blackberry Bold from 3! Have to stay on 3 so pretty much one of the only phones I liked that dont have a slide etc (broken 2 slide nokia's already!)

Heaps better than the iphone I broke recently! Far to technobling for me to understand at the moment :(

• Member For: 19y 6m 11d

I wanted to forget about this but now I just wanted to let you all know about one of the perth members here on the forum.

He came to me wanted to buy the battery tray only out of my cold side kit. I split the kit so he could buy it and I did have someone else to buy the rest so I thought it would be all good..

He came round to puchased it tray, bracket and leads for $100. Cheap if you ask me. I took the time to explain and even showed him exactly how it fit and where it would go. He left happy. Now I get a pm later that afternoon asking if I will take it back, he said it fits perfect but just not what he needs.. Now I had already used the money to put towards my mums physio that day and then I was like hang on ... I am not a shop I am not going to refund it for no reason and it fits perfect like he said.. that's not my fault!

I went to the effort and organised another buyer for him over east.. $100 and the buyer paid shipping.. I thought I was doing the right thing and helping him out! it was sold and he got his money back! I then get the message below sent to me!!! Attached is some of the conversation of me organising the buy for him!

QUOTE - DCVIN

Hey Guys

Henry Please deal with 4SinAir directly as he has the tray with him.

Just post it to Henry and he will pay you for it incl shipping costs

Please look after him 4SinAir

QUOTE - Henry

Hey mate,

I'll take the battery tray, if you can post it for me? im willing to cover postage costs plus a bit for your time

I'll have to transfer $100 to ?4sinair? and postage

I'ld love to get this organised asap

Please txt me on 040--------, or pm back. im about to go out for dinner so cant answer calls

Cheers Henry

QUOTE - 4SinAir

if u werent such a wa*ker about it u could take it back but no!

----------------------------------------------------------------

I didnt reply as I didnt know what to say!!!!!!!!!!!

Today I get another message from him - "oh yer looks like u had a buyer for the pipe an intake "

Well for your information I did.. however they changed their mind so yes I needed to re advertise it!

Honestly what is your problem???? Just a message to all I would not deal with 4SinAir!