WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 15d
But Mat's advice is usually pretty spot on, too bad at this point I'm going to be roomie's with a house full of blokes :spoton:

Course it is cause im so awesome, so listen to me when I say dont live with blokes. You need teh womans (and hidden shower cam!!) as roomies. Mind you WTF do I know cause I still (officially) live at home with mummy and daddy ;). If any chicks do come over, remember its 3+ people competing to get into their pants. Gotta eliminate the competition bro. In every group, theres always one or two uglies. If you put in bulk effort with them, the hotties get jealous cause chicks want what they cant have.

Imagine if you had spent all that on a clutch instead :banned:

yeah man with all that crap last year I coulda bought AP clutch, brembo's, nizpro kit (or whatever other one takes your fancy) and some FR's but I ticked a few things off my "must do before I die list"!

Dont get me wrong, I'd love to have a BF / FG phoon with lots of power / mods / bling but I simply cant afford to and learnt with the subi that you never stop wanting more power and more power = more time the car spends off the road costing you more money. Too much effort these days. I eventually learnt my lesson when I was clocked doing 108kms over the speed limit and dishing out major choppage to an R33! Lucky it was just before hoon laws came in or else I would have had the car crushed lol

Edited by Mat

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 9m 6d

Wheels look great plums!

Exciting news from me - I got acquitted at court yesterday... YAY!

I wont go into detail but it just goes to show ya that what the police say in the statement of material facts is not gospel...

The statement of material facts that I recieved with my summons was completely different to what actually happened.

It really makes me wonder though... How many people that dont have the money or resources to go and pay for a good lawyer would just admit to a charge and wear a fine (and effectiveluy cost less than paying a good lawyer to fight a wrongful charge) even though the statements of the police may include things that didnt happen or have been distorted to make it look worse than it actually was...

Mat - Ill have a look and see if I can dig up a phone for ya!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 15d

Dude, my GF has more money than she knows what to do with ;) Sif spend much on here. She spends far more on me lol

She keeps herself happy. Regular shopping outings to Melbourne, holidays overseas etc. Too much kesh

top_gun_still2.jpg

311.jpg

same same?

Edited by Mat