WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 5d
Where are they supposed to research if they can't access that material on here? Clutch suppliers?? :spoton:

Since when is the internet a viable place to research car parts??? :blush: Thats what you keep telling people about tuners??

I know that, but my first post was relevant & should have stayed.

Some poor bastard will probably buy it & have the same drama I did but atleast it aint you :spoton:

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 5d

Thats right at least it aint me. But then again i would buy a secondhand clutch anyway. Too bad you had rough trot with your cluth but i guess it goes to show that the cheapest option isn't always the best, be it clutches or tuners :spoton:

:blink:

So you're saying that paying more in the tuning game gets you better service & better results? I don't think so champ...

I've spent probably 1/3 of what you have & the performance wouldn't be comparible I dare say. As for service, lets just say that some workshops leave alot to be desired around here :censored:

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 3d
:blink:

So you're saying that paying more in the tuning game gets you better service & better results? I don't think so champ...

I've spent probably 1/3 of what you have & the performance wouldn't be comparible I dare say. As for service, lets just say that some workshops leave alot to be desired around here :censored:

haha. we all know my opinion on expensive 'stage' kits.

scuse me while I head to bunnings sprinker/hosing section, ive got kits to sell of exact quality but for half the cost :P

Edited by Tocchi

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 15d

Guys, anyone know a decent place to get a steak that's not Hippo Creek or Matilda Bay? Please dont suggest Hogsbreath lol.

Tried to get a booking for Hippo Creek for 2 tonight.. No chance. Weekends are booked out til April lol.

Thinking maybe Lava stonegrill in mt lawley? Cooked ala Pistonklause. If I was a chef and had the cash, that'd be the way to eat!

Sizzler :roflmbo:

Hey Tocchi, like I said last night... When (or should I say if ) your Capri can run quicker than mine, I'll let you hang sh*t on my rubber hoses :buttonit:

• Member For: 16y 4m
:buttonit:

I've spent probably 1/3 of what you have & the performance wouldn't be comparible I dare say. As for service, lets just say that some workshops leave alot to be desired around here :roflmbo:

I paid a carton of corona's & on my first time out ran as quick as another 6A Phoon did on it's first time & a tenth quicker than another managed on it's second or third :blink:

That was with cheese cutters on the back & a n00b driver in over 30 degree heat!

The two phoons in question ran they're times with a set of injectors, pump & high end cat/dump...

When you compare apples & apples instead of apples & thurple utes it's not so one sided Dean :spoton:

YOU'RE face :nyaah: