WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 16y 10m 11d
That sucks. Coppers are busting people for less and less these days.

yer its so frustrating.

interesting that if you screech your tyres you loose you car and get a bullsh*t fine, where as if you get absolutely wasted at the pub and drive home and crash - you get the fine and loose your licence but you don't loose your car.........

I can understand the street racing thing but BURNOUTS ARE HARMLESS YOU DICK HEADS !!!!!

It wasn't even a 'burnout' as such, my wheels just screeched a little as I had the wheels turned & applied too much accelerator because I was frustrated/flustered. They should of been out front of the concert searching for 15y/o girls with drugs.

• Member For: 16y 1m 3d
Just fix it FFS. Not getting you're export if I don't get to sell it :blaah:

Got the video? Gimme Gimme Gimme :stickpoke:

hahaha.... load it on youtube for ya tonight, and well you cant get ti out of my garage until I get the export :gaypost:

we leaving for narrogin round 730 am... as they are cutting the burnout cars back to 50.... :blaah:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 15d

Dean I get it for you tonight. He is very very good. He kept my mate out of jail after a police chase involving chol

Chopper, 200+km on a modded zx10 etc. Luke I'll make a few calls to my lawn guru and see what we can suss out... iPhone offail doesn't have an enter????

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d
Can anybody out there recommend a good turf supply joint NOR? I need about 240sqm of Sir Walter or Palmetto??

supplied and laid or supply only manho?

me mate the landscaper that does cashies can usually get sir walter pretty cheaply but he might be a bit busy to lay it as well.. when you lookin at?