WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 15d

Dean, Jeremy Noble is the man you need to speak to.

Also its worth getting footage from Servo or whatever it was. That'll make or break you of course. Until then, say nothing my friend ;)

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d
Joondalup Drive was blocked off due to 'Rockit' so there was a detour through Joondalup shopping centre. I got sick of the lack of signs directing me where to go & ending up being pretty much where I started so slapped it in reverse, cut through a servo quickly & spun the wheels as I took off on the carpark surface. Was partly my fault for taking off with approx half throttle but I was holding up traffic by reversing & also in a rush. Did not 'hoon' in any way imo & was done for excessive noise and/or smoke...

I will cop a fine on the chin no worries & possibly a demerit point but no way am I gonna lie down & take my car being impounded for 7 days, paying $600+ in impound fees, and possibly lose my license when I appear in court. These muppets need to learn where the line is :msm:

To add to my frustration, I was stuck with a $60 surcharge for having to use ramps to get my car on the flatbed? It would have gone on no worries, but he said he wasn't 100% happy with how it was looking so backed it off & got ramps. I was fairly impressed at that point thinking that maybe he was a decent bloke & my car was in good hands, but he just wanted to milk the situation :roflmbo: Granted, he was a fat *beep* and it probably took a little effort to move the ally ramps about 10 feet, but come on!

I didn't even get my hoon sticker :crybaby:

faaaaark and there were so many coppers all over joondalup and NOR suburbs yesterday as well - I saw so many pedestrians getting their pockets emptied near the Arena, even families with kids etc hahaha... baby got crack!!

Yea coppers everywhere alright. They pulled over 3 cars in front of me & none of them were let off...

Jeremy Noble hey Mat? Got a contact number??

• Member For: 16y 1m 3d
If he had have come to Northam, none of this would have happened :sleep:

yer then he coulda given us a hand to push your piece of sh*t wagon up my driveway, :unsure:

even though we shoulda jus left it out there and BURNT it hahahaha

:bum::spoton:

Edited by deano13