WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

Looks good :roflmbo:

Anyone know of any good pub's/bistro's/cafe's etc around City Beach area that we could get a bite to eat &/or a beer after the cruise ends?

• Member For: 15y 9m 18d

dean, just to add my 2 cents worth on the 40D mate. I bought one last year, awesome camera- took it to V8 supercars and honestly took poster quality pics. It also takes 7 shots per second so good for motor sport. I will bring mine down tonight to the drags so you can have a look if you like.

best bet is to buy one on ebay from a reputable dealer. can get Body + 17-85mm and another larger zoom depending on which dealer for around the $1500 mark. A bloke in Perth was selling them around 1200-1300 for body and 17-85is lens.

Cheers for the info mate & that'd be great if you could bring your camera down :omg:

Scotty, you sure it wasn't you doing the stabbing? You & your shady mates do that sorta stuff on a regular basis, no? :buttonit:

Oh, that kebab joint is awesome. Had dinner there after Drift ractice last Friday... Food was tasty & chicks walking down the street were hot :roflmbo: