WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d
What is she spending her dough on?

Is she good lookin Mat? Ill let her sleep in the cupboard in my room if she is... lol.

Balga spec?

either solvent sniffin non-reflective or white trash throwing a sausage down a hallway spec FTL !

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 9m 6d

C'mon Ross... I expect more than that from u!

You mean to tell me you have never headed down balga way with a small bag of whip hangin out the window to see if any local gals are hungry?

I dont believe ya - lol!

(BTW, its a joke fools...)

Edited by Dirty32

• Member For: 16y 5m 5d

Randome---- Woot sold the Ba XR6T ute today... Looking at BFMK2's.. came across a few on the net but to me they all seem like ex cop cars... all of em mainly got 70-80k's in white or black everything in the car the lame standard stuff all going for about 26k-29k... Will be looking at getting a bf within a month so lets see how I go, but like everyone sais dont go for a ex cop car, and I probly wont but if I had to get one, how could I tell its been not owend much?

Edited by RATED X

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 15d
The phrase "pull your finger out" comes to mind...................

She's been told she's only needed on Saturdays and her crocodile tears arent wanted! I have a fantastic life and dont need any turds bringing me down hahaha. I'm trying to get her a job at our main competitor :D

Dirteh, both of em are actually fairly attractive. The one who is being beaten up is a bit trailor parkish but not too bad

Rated X, I might have a very low kms (25K kms) BF for sale if your keen and have cash? Black, premium sound, Rapid FMIC (apparently sent last Tuesday but still no sign), fuel pump, injectors, edit etc. Always wanted a supra and it appears one has come on the market that dishes out some serious choppage...

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 9m 6d

Oh mate - I wasnt talkin about the one that's part of the domestic... Im not that low lol.

Was talkin about the one that has no money even though she is workin 6 days a week...

U know how it is Deano. Been thinkin of headin to some of the SOR hotspots (Gosnells, Rocky etc) to see how the service stacks up against the NOR scummers!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 15d
Send me a Pm with full details of the BF Matt and ill see mate :ta:

Well its just your usual late model 06 BF with 25 or 28K kms or something. Good nick. Rego was due yesterday... Whoops!

Dunno if I even want to, its just that someone is selling a 600rwhp++, full house jap spec, B Reg supra so if I had the extra $$ I'd certainly think about it...