WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 15d
you gonna come out tonight mat?

Was just relaxin on my bed and next thing I know is waking up when the mrs came over. Any good??

Hills run yeh?

• Member For: 15y 9m 18d

Guys might be a stupid question but buggered if I know how to do it. I want to post a couple of photos of my car but the photos are too big around 4.00mb, how do I compress these to make them less than 2.00mb so I can post them. I have tried and it wont let me attach the photos. Myself and computers have a love hate relationship... actually just a hate relationship..

Any help would be great. PM me if you like.

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 10m 25d
Was just relaxin on my bed and next thing I know is waking up when the mrs came over. Any good??

Hills run yeh?

It was a good night mate. My seepo reads around 300km for the night. Full of hills, city and north of Midland.

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 14d

just got the puter sorted AGAIN!!

bit late but HAPPY BDAY DEANO for yesterday your well on your way to becoming an old bugger like me

• Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 3d

yeh I use WA Susp.

they made custom coilovers for the EF

lowered the FG and since did the coilies in it.

if I wasnt so slack id do the install myself, but they have GREAT prices and ive had no issues with the suspensions

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 15d
It was a good night mate. My seepo reads around 300km for the night. Full of hills, city and north of Midland.

Devo :( Many cars?

If theres a bit of driving I love, its targa stages and similiar at night!

Haeld a cruise like that once.. Mucho critised (although meetpoints were sh*t so far call!!)!. Too late, too far, too fast, too dark. Going down an awesome stretch of country road that is home to a breeding ground for 'roos certainly kept Kieran and I on our toes :D

Greendog, just go to www.imageshack.us or get a photobucket and it'll do it for you as well as host it online. Of course there are other options but I have NFI either

Kael, I like WA Suspension but I kinda Disagree with Tocchi's post above. They were lots cheaper than Wheels World (who I also think do good work) but everyone I spoke to there gave me different prices on what I wanted.... Matt seemed switched on about it, but his price was the most expensive lol. Only by $20 each time so its SFA really!!

Edited by Mat