WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d
08/2007 bf ute 83,000kms, still got 8 months new car warrentee. 20k :stickpoke:

I got a price on an fg f6 ute. I hopde that they don't dick me about with this service thing cos I might buy a new car from them or at least that's the plan

I reckon its maybe the kms dragging it down a bit?? otherwise 20k is pretty farken low!!!

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d
Part number DBA42104 @$ 175.50+gst

Standard replament disc's $BAT2001B @$151.59+ gst.

thanks mate, im assuming the DBA's would be a whole lot better than the Ford factory POS's ??

Edited by nang3

Hey All,

I had a talk to Simon from XFT about the mods I want to do, he suggested instead of spending coin on different bits and piece from all over the shop, I should look at the Nizpro package they have.

It sound good and close to what I was going to spend on all the mod gear from other shops.

Has anyone or know anyone which has gone for their Nizpro package, if so I like to hear from them.

He also said that the kit can get 340-360wkw using the standard exhaust and just replace the dump and cat

As others have said, the Nizpro kit is quality gear & makes good power but it surely isn't the cheapest way to go. For Stage II & SMB exhaust your looking at $10k+ & you wont be able to use the kit to it's full potential anyway being that you have a BF MkI...

My kit is currently making 400+rwkw & ~1100nm combined with a full SMB 4" system on 18psi which is great, but I have a Phoon so the internals can take it. Your internals shouldn't be pushed past 15psi imo which would limit you to ~350rwkw & there is many options available to hit that mark for way less than $10k.

For example:

Siemens squirters - $550 fitted

Walbro pump - $250 fitted

Plazmaman/Process West cooler & pipework - $1500

High flow cat & dump - $1700

Flash Box & tune - $1500 (thanks to SCT's latest trick :stickpoke: )

That's a total of $5500 using SMB exhaust setup & a quality Aussie made cooler. If you were to go for an Xforce exhaust & a cheaper cooler you'd be looking at more like $4500. These mods would easily net you ~350rwkw on 15psi & will keep it safe on the engine.

If you need any help with sourcing parts on the cheap or want more advice just shoot us a pm :spoton:

Dean.

• Member For: 16y 10m 11d
seen "pas01" just comin off fwy.. come up belong side him and sneazed... he didnt wana play though.. :(

yer I hate when that happens, its as if your hopes are high then nothing.... haha

Anyone keen for a cruise tonight give us a call on 0430 556 380. We'll probably just do the usual Freo - Scabs - Hillary's then back due to being too lazy to make a formal map.

Happy Motoring & have a safe weekend :pooh:

Edited by 03XR6T