WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 9m 5d

that's excellent news Brendan... How is the bike looking? Still in a good condition or...

lol at the speargun... Id love to give that a go. Should of let us know and we could of made him hurt!

Hey Rossco - You wanna come on the next cruise with us if I pick you up dude?

Ill even let ya drive one of the legs lol. Be good to get ya out...

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 11m 19d

HAHAHAHAH hell yes man, street justice FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So how did you get it back (ie. someone off the forums saw it..etc) I want details!! :P

4d38.jpgplus-symbol.thumbnail.jpg8844.jpgEquals.gifIan%20Hibell%20thumbsup.gif

Edited by XF Falcon

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 9m 5d

Spotted a White BA this morning on the Mitchell with some big lookin chrome wheels...

Plates [4 EYES]. Anyone know of them?

Hello everyone I am a fairly new member on this forum and it appears to me that this is not a forum for the XR6 community but for site sponsors.

It really erks me that we are bound by politics in our "hobbies". Competion in business only raises the bar for quality and back up service which in turn benefits the car owners.

I have had a number of "high performance" cars over the years and you as the owner need to look at who you use for mods, tuning etc as a personal choice including qualifications/experience etc.

As 03XR6T has mentioned ask around and even ask for a ride in the passengers seat I am sure most owners are more than happy to take some one for a ride in their pride and joy. Also consider that most of your cars are mainly street driven so idle, smoothness and reliability should be high on anyones list.

The best form of adverising is word of mouth and this can be in a good or bad form and why should a workshop have to " If you are so happy with your chosen tuner tell them to pony up the dough and become a sponsor. Then we wont have this drama anymore." so as a forum member can pass on his good experience to his fellow members.

Hope this is a genuine post & not someone posting on a new account from a recognised IP address... Would hate to see a banning handed out over someone venting an opinion :whistle:

Got my bike back!! Thief has a speargun hole in his leg too :nyaah:

Haha madness Brendan!

Who speared him??

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 8d

Due to requestes looking at the possibility of another sticker run. Need to get a few at once to make it worthwhile. Ie. Mark hates it when I go to the markets.........

_G104024.jpg

This is the 1000 x 120

Available sticker sizes. All sizes are in mm's

can you guys let me know size and colour. The guy has a fairly good range although the green was quite limey. Also Metalic and gold or silver as well as holographic.

The guy won’t do bigger or change the ratio as it makes the fonts out of whack apparently. The prices are subject to change but it wouldn't be much. I can only get them done on Sundays and delivery is not included (unless it's to a cruise ect. ie I'm not drive a $10 sticker to Joodalup)

DO NOT POST YOUR REQUEST OR REPLY HERE SEND ME A PM OR PICK UP A PHONE 0438 949 177.

Cheers

D

300 x 50 $10

500 x 70 $15

650 x 80 $20

800 x 100 $25

1000 x 120 $30

Also available are numberplates (different place) cost $55 A pair.

_G104996.jpg

Edited by lil_bodes

• Member For: 15y 11m 17d
Hope this is a genuine post & not someone posting on a new account from a recognised IP address... Would hate to see a banning handed out over someone venting an opinion :whistle:

Genuine new member and would like a ride in a genuine low 11 sec street car ru free on Saturday? :beerchug:

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 4d
Hello everyone I am a fairly new member on this forum and it appears to me that this is not a forum for the XR6 community but for site sponsors.

It really erks me that we are bound by politics in our "hobbies". Competion in business only raises the bar for quality and back up service which in turn benefits the car owners.

I have had a number of "high performance" cars over the years and you as the owner need to look at who you use for mods, tuning etc as a personal choice including qualifications/experience etc.

As 03XR6T has mentioned ask around and even ask for a ride in the passengers seat I am sure most owners are more than happy to take some one for a ride in their pride and joy. Also consider that most of your cars are mainly street driven so idle, smoothness and reliability should be high on anyones list.

The best form of adverising is word of mouth and this can be in a good or bad form and why should a workshop have to " If you are so happy with your chosen tuner tell them to pony up the dough and become a sponsor. Then we wont have this drama anymore." so as a forum member can pass on his good experience to his fellow members.

G'day Brett,

Unfortunatly politics and money make the world go round. This site is kept running with the procede's of sponsor ship dollars and members donations. At the end of the day like it hate it there is a business element to any forum. People are free to express there own opinions in there own space as they see fit. When you log on to this forum your now in somebody else's (CJF007's) space and he gets to call the shots as he own's the joint. Your more than welcome to contact him if you would like to become a sponsor.

Forum members are free to pass along there experiences to people, but there is a fine line between passing on experiences and a blantant advertising campaign and that's the issue we are having complaints about (both from sponsors and members, here in wa and over east)

if you have any issues please feel free to PM me

Cheers

Luke