WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 10m 24d
Members may post about services and or products that they have seen displayed, advertised or otherwise publicised by or for any company, business, or other commercial entity to provide information or recommendations to members, which may assist or provide benefit in making a decision on a product or service with respect shown to the current donating companies of the site by not spamming the product or service.

So if I recommend a certain company which isn't a site sponsor but suggest to look at other companies who are is that ok?

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 4d
fordxr6turbo.com, chinese media

same same

If your not happy with the way this forum is run or the rules used to run it us mods (god to some :ph34r: ) are more than happy to cancel your membership and you are free to move onto another forum

So if i recommend a certain company which isn't a site sponsor but suggest to look at other companies who are is that ok?

You are free to discuss you experiences as much as you like, when you use a public post or PM system to solicite business for non sponsors you are in breach of the forum rules. As they state you can be fined or suspended. Don't forget that we all ticked the box seeing we agreed to these rules when we joined.

If you are so happy with your chosen tuner tell them to pony up the dough and become a sponsor. Then we wont have this drama anymore. :beeer:

He probably will become a sponsor when business is strong. I'm sure most people would know that money is scarce when starting out & forum advertising isn't high on the priority list.

My experience with Monsta Torque was better than any other workshop I've encountered in WA & I would highly recommend them to anyone on here if I were allowed. The best thing you can do is come on a cruise or to an event then see how cars drive & find out who tuned them. Most people are going to say their tuner is the best because that's the nature of the beast isn't it?? The final decision will be upto you in regards to where you take it so look around on the forum at the sponsors as well as off the forum for a wide variety :blink:

• Member For: 15y 11m 18d

Hello everyone I am a fairly new member on this forum and it appears to me that this is not a forum for the XR6 community but for site sponsors.

It really erks me that we are bound by politics in our "hobbies". Competion in business only raises the bar for quality and back up service which in turn benefits the car owners.

I have had a number of "high performance" cars over the years and you as the owner need to look at who you use for mods, tuning etc as a personal choice including qualifications/experience etc.

As 03XR6T has mentioned ask around and even ask for a ride in the passengers seat I am sure most owners are more than happy to take some one for a ride in their pride and joy. Also consider that most of your cars are mainly street driven so idle, smoothness and reliability should be high on anyones list.

The best form of adverising is word of mouth and this can be in a good or bad form and why should a workshop have to " If you are so happy with your chosen tuner tell them to pony up the dough and become a sponsor. Then we wont have this drama anymore." so as a forum member can pass on his good experience to his fellow members.

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d

good work Toads !! did you speargun him hahaha?? or you cant possibly comment on the grounds that you may incriminate yourself?

was he of the non-reflective caucasion species of err fish that was speargunned? is that even a word haha.. need beer!