WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 9m 5d

Whats ya brother sell Mat?

That TJ from the SAU forum (probably most other WA car forums for that matter)...

Certainly knows a few people

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 3d
They didn't want a photo, instead I was told they would contact me! The guy that spotted it and took the pic rang the cops straight away and they said "what are we suppossed to do"........

ahhh that makes me feel better about paying my taxes to pay their wages !! I'd be pissed off if they wasted their time looking for a crackhead theif and chasing stolen goods instead of getting all those terrorist hoons !

Haha me too Nang... Hoons are clearly the root of all crime related problems in WA hence the need for all the money/time/effort they're throwing at them :stupid:

Is this rental car thing the antilag shenanigans I read about a few months back??

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 3m 20d
My brother works at Bike Force in Balcatta, so I shall forward on the photo and bike details. He's out riding a fair bit so I'll tell him to keep an eye out and to spread the word.

Thanks heaps......by posting around the place, I'm definately getting closer :-)

Or your intercooler and front bar dude... lol. Make sure you hit him with some speed!

Na if I'm in the Phoon I'll just headbutt him. I'll run him over numerous times in the Barina :stupid:

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 9m 5d

If your in the phoon and plan on headbuttin him, just make sure you got your cannonball helmet handy... Should mess him up good and proper!