WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 5d

haha dunno. guess we will find out!!

Arron, I bought achilles tyres from tech 9, 124 each. they aren't too bad on the rear, comparable to the dunlops I guess, and way better than the federals. the guy there actually recommended them over the nexens.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 16d

Cheers Dude Your ute looks sweet too mate love the cooler. Cant wait to get mine all done! Good to meet you to see ya at the go karts!!

• Member For: 19y 3m 20d

Any bike riders here? I had my Bianchi full carbon mountain bike stolen from Perth CBD last week and I want to find the thing. It's one of only two in Australia and has a $7K to $8K replacement value. It sticks out like dogs balls as Bianchi mountain bikes are very rare around here. It has black forks, thin road tyres and an oval light green logo with Bianchi written in black on the frame. If you see it please ring me on 0407 812 337 or simply take the bike.....it will be mine. Cheers. P.s. it was spotten in North Perth on Sunday.

• Member For: 16y 2m 23d
Any bike riders here? I had my Bianchi full carbon mountain bike stolen from Perth CBD last week and I want to find the thing. It's one of only two in Australia and has a $7K to $8K replacement value. It sticks out like dogs balls as Bianchi mountain bikes are very rare around here. It has black forks, thin road tyres and an oval light green logo with Bianchi written in black on the frame. If you see it please ring me on 0407 812 337 or simply take the bike.....it will be mine. Cheers. P.s. it was spotten in North Perth on Sunday.

will keep an eye out, got a pic??

one question, mountain bike with road tyres???

• Member For: 19y 3m 20d
will keep an eye out, got a pic??

one question, mountain bike with road tyres???

Cheers mate! Attached is a pic of the thief and bike taken on Sunday in North Perth by a dude from a bike forum.

I used slicks on the street as I comute to work and then change to fats for dirt work.

post-6920-1231734007_thumb.jpg