WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 18d

That totally sucks stef.

Your right though Mike, a couple of weeks ago I tried to get plates for my bike. The model of the bike is an M109R. M109R was taken so I went for MI09R which was free. 2 weeks later I got a letter in the mail which said that the plates were not allowed as it conflicted with an existing plate series or concept.

Upon further investigation I found out that you can not have any first or last digits the same as a councils plates (for example AK is my initials but the council Armadale Kelmscott have AK on their plates) so MI must have conflicted with some councils. Then she asked me what bike it was going on so I told her and she said that you are not allowed to have the model of the car/bike on the plate either.

You pay a premium for these barstard plates and you cant put what you want on the.

As for as selling plates, you can sell them for as much as you like as you own them.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 2d

:roflmbo:

Tried a whole list of plates. But at least the lady happily sat at the counter doing it so I didn't pay after 15 rejections I finally got 1 & then they wanted Marks signature... WTF.. they r a pressie... Still not go. & I havent bothered going back.

No make or model. Nothing sexual or terrorist related. (DYNO - was out & TURBON8 AS IT HAD both turbo ane the n8= blowing up = no. Cant be close to something else already out there so swapping a 0 for a o or a 4 for an a is no longer an idea either)

So the car remains a Calrton car... At least its blue :bum:

Harsh deal Stef

Saw a 4x4 with number plates "HOOTERS" has a sticker ontop of the plate"SHOW US YOUR".... Some may find that offensive?!?

D

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 8d

ROFL at terrorism. This bloke I went to school with (moron) dad (middle eastern appearance) has [OSAMA] on his magna... No questions asked about that one.

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 8d

spotted AaronXR 3 times in 2 days

funny how things happen like that ive never seen you around and then BAM

car looks mint mate :roflmbo:

not a big fan of the stripe thing but it just looks right on your car im a sucker for the black and gold combo

• Formerly EGOBFXR6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 16d
dean, yeah looking around for a tornado/phoon, won't be buying until next year though.

I love my car to death, and its gonna be so hard to sell/trade it, but I've seen what the BFs and FPVs and I f*cking want one.

haha

:bum:

hahahahaha...Nice one shaun :roflmbo:

I want a Phoon already as well...I've only had my T for about 2 weeks hahahaha....

Well phrased mate...

p.s. haven't any of you seen me yet? :hmmm:

Cheers,

Dan

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 2m 29d

mat, re camera mount for the car.

there are some on ebay for ~$40.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/CAR-WINDSHIELD-WIND...A1%7C240%3A1318

with the shape of my camera I can get away with wedging it between the seat and the headrest. if you can do that too be sure to wedge a tshirt or something between it and the headrest, as it wil rattle on the plastic base.