WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• T.P.I.S.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 9m 18d
gday im asking for a big favour im wondering if any one has 2x std 17inch xr6 rims

as I need to borrow 2 for the drags next sun (rims only )as I have two sh*t tyres that I want to smoke up for a large photo for my

games room ,this wont be in the pit only in the water and 1 run , this would just save me fogging my

new tyres :beerchug:

ill pick up and deliver them back and any damage ill own them :innocent:

thanks G

You can borrow mine mate.

I have two standard rims with really bad rubber on them. I am looking to put Slicks on them. If you could return them to me with no rubber on them at all you can borrow them.

Cheers

Adrian

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 15d

What were the reasons for the loss of license for 2 years?? There must be more to the story in my opinion drink driving is 3 months and he got stung 2 yrs unless he was driving with no license or bad driving history. I really don't believe that sh*t from what you said. As per Mikey's situation is sh*tola and good luck for a win and I'm sure he will but if not he will get stung only 6 months.. Kael I think getting a little more information the law is gay but I'm sure they would not have given him that long with out a good reason.

Edited by sixapeal

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 8d

Well 2 years would be something pretty serious. Doing 145 on the freeway will next you a week without your car and 12 months. Even painting Wanneroo road is the same. Fines of over 1K from memory. Thankfully hoon laws werent around a few years ago. My mate would have had his car well and truely crushed. 50kms early in the morning of a deserted narrows bridge was 6 points and $350 bucks. Skids in Armadale cost $150 and "undue and excessive noise" fine.

Somewhere along the line, the story isn't being told in full

Perhaps, like you say, he was caught under hoon laws with no license (from previous suspension)

gday im asking for a big favour im wondering if any one has 2x std 17inch xr6 rims

as I need to borrow 2 for the drags next sun (rims only )as I have two sh*t tyres that I want to smoke up for a large photo for my

games room ,this wont be in the pit only in the water and 1 run , this would just save me fogging my

new tyres :beerchug:

ill pick up and deliver them back and any damage ill own them :spoton:

thanks G

I've got 2 you can use :spoton:

:spoton:

Lol indeed! The caryard it went to offer full used car warranty on all cars so atleast the new owner will get a new engine & box out of it... Provided it gets driven hard enough in the first few months!!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 8d

LOL, I just got a link for doglist.. And her name comes up a fair bit.

I wont copy and paste the text as I'll get banned but it appears shes a dirty, fat, lying crackwhore who steals with her mum at rocko shops lol

http://www.whozadog.com/doglist/

Some funny stuff on there

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 15d

Types Dean's name in..

"f*ck you doritos. you have lowered the pack from 250grams to 200grams but still charge the same price ?

dam you"

Beahahahahahaha

Edited by sixapeal