WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

But he is a ballbag :ph34r:

Definitely name them if they don't come to the party & cough up. It might save fellow forum members from going there & having there sh*t wrecked!

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 10d

definately go see them man and dont leave it too long or your story gets less credible

I think the manager will hear you out you obviously no your sh*t and someone doesent do a custom install wit gear like that to then go and crank the thing and blow sh*t up

id be calling today tonight man give em a sob story and a few tears you will probably get people sending you money :ph34r:

Edited by bluute

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5m 4d
definately go see them man and dont leave it too long or your story gets less credible

I think the manager will hear you out you obviously no your sh*t and someone doesent do a custom install wit gear like that to then go and crank the thing and blow sh*t up

id be calling today tonight man give em a sob story and a few tears you will probably get people sending you money :ph34r:

as a queen of advising companies when they get it wrong. Yep head back in there with everything CALMLY, explain to the person you see first you would like to see some body in charge and try not to get into it in the public areas, take it out the back.

But the sooner the better. THen if you dont have any joy several words help. Interal dispute resolution department, Industry ombudsman (nasty ppl these) and fair trading.

Your mum really is right with "you catch more bees with honey" When they fix it remember to thank them.

D

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y

Devi'l advocate here buuuut.............DJkice, what does the stereo default to when you disconnect the battery, its quite possible the default settings on the stereo have done the damage? They would have disconnect the battery to install your dash, so i would set your stereo up correctly, disconnect the battery and reconnect and see what setting the icc comes up with?

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y

hmm you may be right..i dunno im confused now...either way its disappointing when this sort of thing goes on

A bloke i work with got his windows tinted and a free foot through his sub.....of course the tinters denied they did it....Luckily for the guy involved his boss suggested if the tinting company didn't replace the sub (and provide beer for they trouble) they would know longer be doing tinting on the couple of hundred machines that go through the shop each year.....the sub was cheap in comparison..... :bowdown: