WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

Not too sure about roof but possibly?

Had a quick chat to him as we were driving side by side & sounded like he had a South African accent maybe?? Was pretty hungover so could be way off on that one! :smilielol:

He knew Dazza with the quick merc silver T out of Xtreme... Thought my car was his at first! I wish :thumbsup::stupid: Apparently it's sold now? Anyone know anymore about that or if it ended up getting caged/Hollingered before it got offloaded??

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 16y 3m 5d

I gave the one im talking about a run, was pretty close. I just nugged infront by front of car to front wheel length.

The smaller turbo proving useful

Wish I was still on the P's though, I would have SOME self control saying "Dont wanna extend my P plates length"

Edited by Buf-Phoon

Wouldn't of been the same one then as this one nudged in front of me by about a car length at the top of 3rd gear... I run mid 300's at the wheels & don't have 100kg+ of stereo gear/dynamat in the boot.

• Member For: 16y 3m 29d

Saw Steff this mornin on Abernethy Road waiting at the lights to cross Leach Hwy, I was in the left turning lane and just about got level wif u when the lights went green and u pulled off

Oh yeh dean im pretty sure Dazzas car got the Hollinger... 6 speed sequential manual.... only need the clutch for the launch.... it was like $20 something thousand for the box and he did all the install himself.... had a pretty H.C stripped out interior and mint seats too.... my arse hardly fitted in

• Member For: 16y 3m 29d

No sorry mate I got NFI.... I hope he - or someone - runs it as it would prolly go into the 9's now since it did mid 10's before with the stock head and BTR auto. I THINK it got Simons first head that he ported for his old F6 and the box plus a better tune after running the 10... but Im not entirely sure... I Havent spoken to Simon for ages...

I never heared much either after the first 10

Have you organised with him to bring injectors & tee'd up a tuning session or are you just hoping he'll have a set handy?

Give him a call tomorrow & let him know what you want if you're keen. I'm sure it wont be too much hassle to throw a small package in his luggage :blink: