WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 14d
Yeh M8 I thought the exact same, BUT, bcoz dad was gng b b guarantor on the XR6T loan, and now isn't, he feels like a :puke: and is actually contributing a decent amount to an N/A XR6. It's a responsible thing really, keeps me outa debt and performance cars.

It aint gunna b a T, but by fark its gunna b better than 1.6 litres and 68 killowasps with the single spinning arse dragger in in now, I'll b able to cruise it wifout feeling like TOO much of a :spit:

And in a year or two wen I'm finished studying wateva I'll have something to sell and take a bit of $ off the T I buy then, and of course, Instead of being a BA T, it might be something along the lines of BA/F F6 or mayb even FG F6 (although I doubt FG I don't like the look much). So I'm disappointed but happy. I REALLY had my heart set on THAT T though...

:hug:

Cheers, Kael

Just keep saving buddy! Its really not worth getting a car your not 100% happy with only to sell it 6months later for the car you want. Plenty of modded T's will be around in the future and you'll easy get yourself into a BF+

• Member For: 16y 3m 28d

I wish it were that easy M8. I tried to say "NO" to myself but this way I'm almost getting the car for free... I hardly have to pay anything... even if it IS a boddy kitted taxi. Besides I dont kno how long I can stand the Rolla, uz havent seen me B4 but im about 6'4" (bloddy tall) and my head touches the roof in that MOFO :puke:

• Donating Members

Well if you dont have to pay its ok, but if its your money I'd suggest holding off and saving that lil bit harder! It might seem likes ages but it'll happen!

I often drive a 'rolla and im 6'6 (and 125kgs :() so I understand what lack of room is like!

Edited by Mat

• Member For: 17y 10m 2d

Thanks for the replies people. The lucas ones are about $50 cheaper than the bendix and seing nobody has said anything bad about them, I might give them a go. What's the worst that could happen..... dust, screetching, rooted rotors :blaah:

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 3d
I used lucas pads with DBA 4000(?) rotor's and found them pretty good!

PC working properly FTW! Cheers Nang!

good to hear mate, back to the one handed websites then eh??? hahahhah

• Donating Members

Hahahahahaha of course!

U know whats weird, I saved all my stuff, photo's of holidays etc on cd AND ext HDD.... Everything was fine but NO photo's to be found on either...

Crazy eh. But mucho thanks!

So Ramon, does this mean we'll see F6F on Saturday night crooze?