WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Team Velocity
  • Member For: 20y 28d
I'mmmmmm Baaaaaaack...... Anybody miss me? :blink: Spent the last two weeks getting married/having a honerymoon. Spent 8 days in Fiji Had the best time :3gears:

:icon_ford: So it wasnt you that I spotted driving in Freo on Sat ?

Edited by velociTy

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 21d

Dean I think he was eyeing you off more when you were groping Benno.

An hey thanks for giving me a mention. I don't think I'll be coming to this one to get lost on

But I you pull my leg an buy me a walky talky im there!!

• Member For: 17y 10m 2d

G'day all, went shopping today for an upgrade for my front brakes.

Went to Perth brake centre, auto 1, conventries and abs and came up with this combo. I was hoping that someone could give me an idea if these are good prices or not, or if there is a better option than these...

DBA 4000 slotted rotors 6 x 6 wiper, part number 42107sl and 42107sr for $250 each

Bendix ultimates $150

Braided stainless steel brake lines $98 each

Fitting of said parts $180 including brake fluid.

The lads at ABS were recommending Lucas pads but I've never heard of them before. They said they were better than the Bendix and Ferodas??? Has anybody heard if they are any good or not?

Cheers for any advice......

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 16y 3m 5d

non turbo!?!?!

dont get one just to get by. you will regret it. first car I wanted a v8, I settled on a v6, regretted it and it cost me 8k worth of stamp duty etc etc to change cars after a few months

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 2d

I heard on Sunday from one of the boys that the Bendix General CTs I had my eye on for low dust/noise weren't all that great? Are those Ultimates better?

Can I ever avoid the damn dust? hahaha...

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 16y 3m 5d

I had that 5th dimension pack thing, they spray some sh*t on the rims to protect them.

dust doesnt really stick, give it a bit of high pressure water... and falls off like butter

• Member For: 16y 3m 28d

Yeh M8 I thought the exact same, BUT, bcoz dad was gng b b guarantor on the XR6T loan, and now isn't, he feels like a :greyscare: and is actually contributing a decent amount to an N/A XR6. It's a responsible thing really, keeps me outa debt and performance cars.

It aint gunna b a T, but by fark its gunna b better than 1.6 litres and 68 killowasps with the single spinning arse dragger in in now, I'll b able to cruise it wifout feeling like TOO much of a :spit:

And in a year or two wen I'm finished studying wateva I'll have something to sell and take a bit of $ off the T I buy then, and of course, Instead of being a BA T, it might be something along the lines of BA/F F6 or mayb even FG F6 (although I doubt FG I don't like the look much). So I'm disappointed but happy. I REALLY had my heart set on THAT T though...

:banghead:

Cheers, Kael

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 8d
I'mmmmmm Baaaaaaack...... Anybody miss me? :spit: Spent the last two weeks getting married/having a honerymoon. Spent 8 days in Fiji Had the best time :greyscare:

Geez Luke

That came and went quick!! Congrats , hope all went smooth.

D