WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 16y 7m 17d
Sorry mate, my car sprung an oil leak after fitting a new oil feed line & I had no net access to hop on here & share. Aaron was also coming but as mentioned, his fuel pump died :dontknow:

Hope you didn't drive from too far away to come to Rocko?

damn that sucks!

I came down from leeming, I've got a mate in rocko who was crusing with his 180 so we ended up going to city west

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 9m 5d
Yeah Dirty32, dats me. I had to do 2-3 laps of William St to find parking. I was hoping to go on that cruise that day but had a prior engagement, hence being at Northbridge. Btw, Kevo... your not the first and certainly wont be the last to Hate on the plates.

For what its worth you were parked up just off William street near the Brisbane hotel and I only drove past so I didnt see ya doing laps lol...

I was driving my girls hyundai accent anyway so doubt you would have noticed me at all...

Welcome to the madhouse anyway, good to see your on here and by your sig it appears your packin a bit of punch in ya T!

Edited by Dirty32

• Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member For: 17y 2m 7d

djkice yesterday/day before outside KFC/the gym in Innaloo.

5INFUL at the shop today?? wasn't really paying attention, should have come said G'day, but was flat out.

• Member For: 16y 3m 5d
For what its worth you were parked up just off William street near the Brisbane hotel and I only drove past so I didnt see ya doing laps lol...

I was driving my girls hyundai accent anyway so doubt you would have noticed me at all...

Welcome to the madhouse anyway, good to see your on here and by your sig it appears your packin a bit of punch in ya T!

Haha...

Thanks mate. Its orsm being on these forums cuz u get tips on how to maintain the T and ways to improve performance through other members experiences. Yeah... have to thank BPT Motorsport for the output.

• MASSIVE MEMBER
  • Member For: 19y 4m 13d
djkice yesterday/day before outside KFC/the gym in Innaloo.

5INFUL at the shop today?? wasn't really paying attention, should have come said G'day, but was flat out.

Yeah it was me I was picking up a blender for the misses on my lunch break. I saw your car as I was walking back to mine. :roflmbo:

Edited by 5INFUL

• Member For: 16y 3m 28d

Talk bout coincidence. I was up at Kings Park today grabbing a bite/drink while on a geographical studies exercise (studying Perth's external morphology (say what???)).

My mind was mostly flirting with the idea of eventually reaching the front of the queue to get my coke and hot chips, but I was also thinking of how much these potential P-Plate laws are going to suck - even if they don't affect me - because I had seen a mint looking dropped yellow F6 just earlier and was still cleaning the fresh *beep* from my crotch.

Anyway, while looking for elsewhere to stare other than the menu in this epic wait for food, who should I notice standing a few people back in the queue? That’s right, Alan Carpenter. Talk about coincidence. A few minutes’ later people from my class were making a fuss and getting photo's ...etc etc. I LOL'd that when they asked him for a photo he said "Err, I don't want to lose my place in the line" which is fair enuf, coz it was a bloody long/slow moving line.

So after our little pow wow it was back on the bus. Heading through somewhere in West Perth the arse end of a black Mondeo XR5T with "F6 381" plates sticking out of a car park caught my eye... someone on here I think?