WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 17y 10m 3d
So how many people with sedans here are running say 340-350kw with only say an intank replacement fuel pump (say Walbro 500-600hp one) without a surge tank, and have no problems on the streets, giving a bit of stick here or there, and the very occasional quarter mile?

I've only got 326 rwkw, still with the stock pump and I haven't had any problems. Though I do try and keep it above 1/4 of a tank if I'm going to give it some sh*t.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 8d

Guys

just incase you havent read the latest in XFT's thread........

TOMORROW HAS BEEN CANCELLED AS SIMON IS IN HOSPITAL.

John just let me know that Simon is in hospital as he was hit by a car whilst riding his pushy. I dont know the full extent of his injuries but can you let anybody who may not get on the forum who was planning to go know that its not going ahead at the moment.

I'm sure that once Simon is up and about we will get some more info.

cheers

D

• Member For: 17y 4m 12d

We keep telling him that the excersise will kill him......lol

Whats got me stuffed is he has a new F6 at home in the garage and he wants to ride a pushbike ..... CRAZY DUDE.....

I posted in the relavent thread the extent of his injuries... Not having much luck on that pushy eh.

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 16y 3m 5d

Gee someone must be jealous of simons 2muchkw >.<

or probably some angry guy with a Expensive Daewoo saw him on the pushbike and beleived they were suprier behind the wheel.

starting to get silly and suspcious... maybe deliberate...

nah jks

get better soon simon..

my car still needs more go go...

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y
Again???

He must ride in the middle of the road and/or flip everyone off as he's riding! That's some serious bad luck :w00t2:

seeing as we had all decided to meet at locations , shall we turn tomorrow into a cruise instead. Arron.... Still meet at rhinos and go from there.

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 16y 3m 5d

attention...

I just wanna say how much I admire those new anti hoon adds.

I can so see myself on the floor without a car wondering what happened to my car... That add made me laugh the first time I saw it.... gotta give it that much, im surpised they didnt make it more stereotypical since EVERYONE has a holden... MUST be a P plater.... Only P platers hoon... Must be..

But what is bazzare is the technology behind the new anti-hoon devices employed, looks very advanced. I know in US they have those electric guns, spikes etc but here they have somewhat have very high tech device and far more advanced than anything seen before.

A big phone blocking the street and apparantly has powers to make hoons stop just before it so they dont crash into it, strangly I have not come across the oversided phone in the middle of the street anywhere in Perth. Has anyone spotted one yet?

Edited by djkice