WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member For: 17y 2m 7d

yup, October 30th, Claremont showgrounds.

Slipknot Site

Mayhem Site

tix go on sale August 8th with ticketmaster if I remember correctly. not sure owmanymunnies it'll be, but whatever it is it'll be f*cking worth it!

not sure how many of the other mayhem bands are coming, but as long as the knot are, I'm in!

:beerchug:

PS: have PM'ed you both with slipknots new tracks just in case you haven't got em yet

Cheers

Dan

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 13d
well with my latest dramas keiren has come to help me by givin me 3 stock spares but we didnt realise is they dont fit bf cos they are 16s!! so in his kindness he has given me 2 of his mags for my front and im left with my 17inch spare tyre on the rear.

I urgently need some1 to lend sell me a 17 inch stockie that they would be using as a spare off a BF ute/sedan

any help be great thanks !

pm me or 0404 584 009

hey THOMMO

howd ya go ya get some weels ?

I've offered him 1 to borrow or a full set to buy so hopefully that'll sort him :beerchug:

Keiran, if I put together a map would we be able to have a Sunday arvo cruise on say 31st of August?? Hopefully the weather will start to clear up a bit by then & we can get some good photo's which the WA section seems to be lacking lately!

• Cant wait to drive it
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 13d
I've offered him 1 to borrow or a full set to buy so hopefully that'll sort him :blush:

Keiran, if I put together a map would we be able to have a Sunday arvo cruise on say 31st of August?? Hopefully the weather will start to clear up a bit by then & we can get some good photo's which the WA section seems to be lacking lately!

sweet

offered him my set to borrow but didnt get reply so hopefully he sorted

im home on the 31st if there is a cruise afoot

Edited by bluute