WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 14d

Rims look similiar to your avatar so it must have been! Car looks good!

Also a orange XR ute (not sure if 6t or an 8) on the back of a trailer on Mitchell freeway late yesterday arvo with a fair whack of front end damage

• Donating Members

I know this is the wrong forum (and I'll post it on Antilag) but does anyone know of somebody selling a set of VY Senator sig. mags and tyres?

don't knwo how it happened cos I ain't hit nothing, pot hole in the puddles maybe, but new rear rim has get a light scuff mark half way around. wheels wider the tyres is a f*cking stupid idea.

*beep*

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 11m 18d

spewing!! yeah you need to spend big $$ to get fat fat tyres as soon as you get wide rear rims. Even then, sometimes the extra bit of rubber sticking out does not help the rims from getting scratched :(

• Drift Queen
  • Member For: 16y 10m 9d

yer I have that problem too, majorly on the front, looks rediculous but nothing I can do about it, cant afford to damage my rims cos I doubt id be lucky to get another one the same, probably have to get a whole new one made up

• Donating Members

Anyone work at the mines boys and girls? Like it, hate it?

I've been working in my current job (pet and garden industry) for almost 3 years and while the money isnt bad for retail and someone who lives at home (high 50's) its hardly challenging and I really CBF going to work everyday. I've only ever had 2 real jobs. At woolies for 6 years (earning about 28K a year) and this one. Ideally I'd like to go play with boats (my background studies are boats / fisheries management etc) but im lazy and haven't really looked. I guess im in a comfort zone at my current job. Not always a good place to be!

However, a mate (plays some important role in a bhp mine) could get me onto "his" mine with a decent roster and about 20-30k more than im on now. Of course the extra money would come in handy for a house deposit / travel / FG series 2 XR6T :) Suppose I can only give it a go?

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 4m 4d

FIFO suits some people, and not others. there is alot to be said for going home after every shift! I give it 3 months before your missus has had enough, I know mine would get over it pretty quick!

its a big choice, and 50k+ is a good effort for retail man!

my 2c