WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member For: 17y 2m 6d
Nang, his mrs and their "kids" at work today!

Shortly later Superdan (?) at the end of King Edward. Wasnt sure if it was you, but I got a wave!

yup, 'twas me brother, I thought I saw the nice long hard shiny black one!!!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 13d

That was quick.... How many cars have entered? I thought they werent turning anyone away?

Hey Mike, quick Q but which side street did you take your pics off in Ozzy park.

Theres 3 major ones on King Edward (rd I work on). One closest to Scarb. beach road or furterest away? Nice pics too!

Edited by Mat

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8m 20d

Yeah crazy hey. I'm guessing there is going to be plenty of cars there, worth going to.

I'll see if I can find the figures on entrants.

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 11m 18d

Well I paid my money tonight, and my form has been express posted along with another 24 cars, hoping to get in as a club :) Its crazy how the car bays filled up so fast! My bro inlaw sent the extra $200 this morning for a bay, only to get a email 5 hours later saying not to send money for bays as they all sold out!

I so cant wait though, I'm gonna destroy so many tyres :) someone told me to get my stock rims/tyres and keep them outdoors in the sun/rain to get all hard, so they will last a bit longer and make more smoke. dunno how true this is :P

Oh and Mat, cheers buddy. I think it was the one closest to scarb beach road, right towards the King Edward road end. Its down a fairly long driveway, and you cant miss it, as the walls have sections of green and red on it.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 13d

I reckon powercruise will be better and bigger than MV09! Especially if they allow drinking and camping overnight.

I wonder how much it will cost for the public? How much will the weekend cost?

I shall check it out Mike! I sorta know the building I think. Have noticed there must have been some serious cars around Ozzy Park on the weekend. Some killa strips have been laid. Mucher higher quality than the usual p platers in commodores!

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 11m 18d

Mat, I noticed a MASSIVE MASSIVE skid on Hector street, starting way at the back of some factories, and one skid goes for AGES all the way up to the road, then spins around and goes back in. It must have been fresh as there was still black rubber sprayed all over the place! Very impressive :)

It is $35 to spectate on Sat, and $25 for Sunday.

esky, I entered with Aarons favourite club, Perth Falcons :)