WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 13d
he's gettin through it ahhaah

speaking of pot black, heard their ad on the radio, and while it is a sh*tty ad, got me thinkin its probably a pretty good place to go for a evening out. not too busy, quality pool and snooker tables, drinks, bar food, sounds like a good getup to me!

Yeh, its actually not a bad place if your into pool / snooker / drinking overpriced drinks without dickheads annoying you!

Went a few weekends back and if your a single guy, it shouldnt be too hard to find a lass for the night! But in general its nice to be able to go out, get hammered with your mates and not encounter people causing trouble for others!

• <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member For: 17y 11m 18d
bit off topic but next week im getin a new bar from over east and been told it want cost me any more for fright if I get more over if any one is intersted

Genuine or fibreglass?

bit off topic but next week im getin a new bar from over east and been told it want cost me any more for fright if I get more over if any one is intersted

is that from AWC (or FibreSports)? I'm chasing up some mesh through them for a Bar I bought and might join you in the freight journey if so

• Donating Members

guys, does anyone know a good mobile PC technician who can setup a cable / wireless router thing for me and my brother.

Normal cable connection (cant get adsl2 due to pair gains apparently) is fine. Moment I tried to setup the netgear thing so bro can use it in his room, it ends up not working.

Telstra have been NO help (no real suprises) but it has something to do with firewalls or some rubbish

• Donating Members

NOR in Duncraig. Apparently my brother wants it done. ASAP (ie tomorrow evening when we are home)..

Dont like his chances but

• Legendary member!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 9m 4d

Hey all and a big ola from Barcelona...

Place is crazy... tourin the nou camp for all the football fans tomorrow and Off to ibiza on Monday!!!

Well, its the first time iv logged on since I left but I thought I would just post to say hey, hope everyone is well... Add that I wanna rub it in a bit too...

Ill probably jump back on when iv recovered from no sleep in ibiza...

Stay safe, catch!