WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Member For: 16y 4m 29d

very nice spot indeeed, lobelia is just off the brookton if memory serves me correct

lots of wide open roads for expressive driving! :icon_ford:

cheers mate

ps how do I get a picture in my box next to post's??

the left rear spring mount was bent, and the diff was moved over a bit.

I've worked out the noise. its the handbrake drum. it doesn't matter how much I play with it I can't get it not to bind on the disc. something else must be bent but buggered if I can work it. the hub axle hub runs true to the diff but it dark on me back hurts so I've given up for tonight.

if id realised how much damage there was I should have just left it the the insurance to fix, rather then doing it myself, oh well leason learnt.

Edited by Ford_esky

• Drift Queen
  • Member For: 16y 10m 9d

well had fun in yesterdays rain lol, got the whole side ways thing down pat now haha. Commin home from work marmion ave was absolutly flooded, went past Bunnings at Whitfords the water was up to 4WD's doors so no one in cars was goin through it so we all went up on to the foot path/grass, hehehe, muddy grass + me + L plater behind. Thought itd be easy to get through but by the time I went through it was all boggy, so wheels spinning all I could see behind me was dirt once we got back onto the road, that lil L plater chick that was behind me in a nice clean white car was no longer white and clean hehehe.

Blocked up my BOV too, flutters sooooooo nicly, not sure if you can here it on the outside of the car though lol

• Member For: 17y 4m 12d

Hey pEEps

I'm lookin to get me a digital slr camera, anyone on here know anything about them? what brands are better etc? don't want to spend thousands though.....

On a funny note, my girlf borrowed the car yesterday, and now she hates it. It's the first time she's driven it with the new clutch in hehe anyone spot a silver turbs bunny hoppin all over the shop yesterday? lol

www.camersdirect.com.au

if you go canon they are really cheap and have fast delivery. I got a 40d with 24-105L lense, great lense but not quite wide enough on 1.6x crop body.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 7d
Hey pEEps

I'm lookin to get me a digital slr camera, anyone on here know anything about them? what brands are better etc? don't want to spend thousands though.....

I got a Samsung GX10 its the same as the Pentax without the price tag!! It easy to use and the lenses off my old Pentax MZ50 fit(yay!!)

and yep its all packed. Taking that and the little Canon digital just for the happy snaps. The DSLR is too big to lug around so the DSLR is just for the Safari Park and "tourist" spots, for everything else.... just my little cannon.

whoo whoo only a few hours left. Hope I packed everything....

D

Edited by lil_bodes

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 13d
Hey pEEps

Bloody hard to look past Canon IMHO. 450D is a reasonable price these days and even 40D isnt too bad (and still takes CF cards!)

I bought a twin lens kit 350D and regret it since I sold those lenses (for next to nothing) and upgraded anyway. If you want to spend closer to 2K buy the enthusiast kit with the better Lens! Gives you more to work with IMHO

I hear in Italy, camera's often get stolen. Would suck but travel insurance would cover a new one :smilecouncil:

X2 in regard to Stu at Quality cameras! Def worth talking to him before buying

Edited by Mat