WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 13d

Guys my accountant and work friend is giving away his 1 y/o border collie X Kelpie puppy as his family circumstances have now changed. Is anyone looking for a dog? We are trying to find a good home for it asap.

He's healthy, well natured (still a bit naughty like most puppies),vac'd, desexed, been fed on the best dog food (Advance and Eukanuba) Due to get some pics tomorrow but he's free to a good home.

Make sure you drop in and say hi to Schapelle for us D!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 6m 7d

ha ha nice one!

A really good friend (groomsman @ Wedding) is living up there and at the minute, has been for about 10 years) a jurno is actually renting his house in Seminyak doing another doco on Schapelle.

I have packed all my bags myself and dont have a boogie board. While I love Bali I wouldn't want to do it Schapelle style!

Guys dont forget that if the sun comes out we need some pics of your cars for MV

d

I think the ute might be f*cked.

tonight was the first time I've driven it since it got bumped. mate drove it for photos yesterday cos I been on the turps a bit, so I didn't really notice.

it still crabs walks slightly and its making odd grinding noises turning left. I'll go back to the repairs and get them to have a look but I think I might put it back to standard and trade it. once a cars been crashed it's never the same.

l

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 3d

Take it to a reputable suspension joint and get them to check the alignment of the rear diff on the leaf springs. The ute diffs tend to wander around a bit once they are making decent power as the rubber isolator pads get pushed to when the spring wind up under load.

Mal Wood's tramp rod kits are a good way to stop this from happening.

its on a alignment machine thing now. I think something major is bent rather then just alignment, but I'll know shortly.

force of curb hit split one wheel spoke, cracked the disc and bent the axle